So nearly crawling

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
No
So the little lady is growing fast, can't believe how quickly it's going - 9 months next week! Had a quick shoot over the weekend. Sooo glad I bought the lighting kit a few years ago when I wondered whether it would gather dust in a cupboard.

28440972241_dc4dc8d1a5_b.jpg

28486878256_d8683eeae3_b.jpg

27902274904_3342c2ecfd_b.jpg

Her "thing" right now is blowing raspberries..

28235285040_8e4ce87040_b.jpg

And so nearly crawling

27952970383_542ed2e45e_b.jpg

Last edited:
And a quick test shot before changing into her posh frock (you can see all her breakfast down this outfit)

28547133305_4ef365b158_b.jpg

Wow, that has gone fast!
Really lovely images - nice & sharp and I just love 1, 3 & 4 - you've done a great job capturing character and the lighting is damn good too (I'd have maybe had the main light just a smidge higher but that's just a nitpick to be honest - cracking images).
Well done, you should be pleased with them both technically and from a 'captured moment' point of view.
Jim

She likes the camera! Love them all!

Thank you very much

Wow, that has gone fast!
Really lovely images - nice & sharp and I just love 1, 3 & 4 - you've done a great job capturing character and the lighting is damn good too (I'd have maybe had the main light just a smidge higher but that's just a nitpick to be honest - cracking images).
Well done, you should be pleased with them both technically and from a 'captured moment' point of view.
Jim

Certainly has Jim. The lighting was a little lazy to be fair, I was rushing as didn't have much time in the end and literally plonked it down, took a test shot or two and that was it. I guess it's my go-to setup really. I must get out of my comfort zone but happy to get these for the record, which is important to me.

1 … no cookies! :(
2 … no cookies? :cautious:
3 PROMISE of cookies…:)
4 WRONG cookies!!! :eek:
5 Where are the cookies??? :wideyed:

Lovely set, Kris!

Last edited:
Back