So... this 'ere southern meet

Considering Mini was the one to get the thread going in the first place, it does seem a bit rough to now arrange it when she can't make it! Maybe do a meet on the 21st, with a second one in November for those that can't make October (Or the gluttons for punishment who want to do more than one!)?

I don't mind if there's more than one meet! As long as I get to go to at least one of them!

Good idea. :)

I've just Pm'd Mini with the same idea after realising I really didn't want to have had excluded the person who had just re-started our possible meet. :bang:

Sorry about that Mini. ...Just felt like we were excluding everyone else with the date being so close... I knew many could make that date from the last thread...so... :( ...well you get the idea.

Edit..I'm such a slow typer....

There is a possibility I will be down near London on Friday the 20th so I may stay over and join you guys on the Saturday if that's ok.

This sounds interesting :D

I 'might' be up for this, but haven't been to London for a LONG time! Would anyone be travelling from my area of the country (Herefordshire, though might have to take a train from glos/cheltenham)?

I was in London today & didn't see anybody from the forum :shrug:

Back