So.. Where are you at this weekend 08/10/2010

TAG-Rugby is a child's game, very similar to rugby league really as they don't actually tackle each other.

Where the smiley for running away quickly.... oh found it!

:exit:

as opposed to fat heffers lying on each other for 30% of the game whilst the other 70% is watching them skilful scrum half hoof the ball to the opposition. :LOL:

Tony, In tag they will wear a belt with a velcro ribbon either side of waist, When tackler grabs a ribbon they are then tackled. Not something much fun to photograph tbh but kids enjoy it.

I am guessing kids enjoying it will be the required photos so it sounds like I should get summat :) ta manc and ste :)

This is tag rugby.

The tags are attached to a belt via velcro - one either side of your waist.

If you have the ball and the opposition pull off one of your tags you have to pass the ball.

I think it is for Under 7s and 8s only, then at U9s they start proper tackling.

p761644102-3.jpg

5 of my pictures published in todays Lancashire telegrpah from Accy game at Bury.. Not a ball in sight.. not one single action shot... Front page of sports pull out has two pics of accy manager arguing wiht 4th official and lots of stewards stood around... match report has two red card pics for 2 sending offs and a pic of loads of players arguing on pitch... 5 pics and no actual football .... wierd..

5 of my pictures published in todays Lancashire telegrpah from Accy game at Bury.. Not a ball in sight.. not one single action shot... Front page of sports pull out has two pics of accy manager arguing wiht 4th official and lots of stewards stood around... match report has two red card pics for 2 sending offs and a pic of loads of players arguing on pitch... 5 pics and no actual football .... wierd..

That's what you get with league two...most of mine from Saturday were mass brawls and sendings off...

The only proper football I saw was the keepy-uppy competition at half time. :LOL:

Well I got 13 pics published on the basketball site, and not one candle to light the shot haha, jeez Tony, you were right about Jets. If it was a paying job, i'd want double time lol

Well I got 13 pics published on the basketball site, and not one candle to light the shot haha, jeez Tony, you were right about Jets. If it was a paying job, i'd want double time lol

well they are paying me this sunday so i better take a big torch or summat :) in fact its my first commisioned basketball game so whoop! :)

Where is this weeks thread gone, Im sure there was one !?

I like reading the "hundred different sports over 2 days for 132 national papers and 6 commisions privatley" thread :LOL: ;)

Back