Sods law.

Edit My Images
Yes
So, after many weeks working in wet and miserable London, I am home for a week to sunny Spain and my family.
BUT, it is not sunny - I arrived to rain, big dark clouds, and power cuts, no internet and no chance to do all I need to do, like harvest the almonds, repair the broken stuff around the house, and take some pictures.
However, today we woke to sun, and I hopped out of bed to get a start on the almonds. However, an old injury (Motorbike accident many years ago) kicked in, and I can hardly walk, let alone climb up the mountain to the trees and bash the nuts off. So, I have spent most of the day hobbling about like a fool, frustrated at not boing able to get on, and in pain. Got one more day to get it all done, so am now off to listen to some music and put my foot up, in the hope that tomorrow bring sun and no pain.
Life can be a total comedian to times...

Been a beautiful day here as well Steve... i've been re-building my Laverda motorcycle all afternoon, ... seems to run loverly so i was looking for a run somewhere this evening... just about to offer help, when I noticed your in southern Spain, slightly too far .. naymind, next time. :D ;)

Hope your legs better tomorrow ...can you get help from the neighbours at all, favor for a favor stuff..?

Sounds fab BTW. (y)

Forbiddenbiker - a favour for a favour - my youngest neighbour is 78, so we tend to be the ones giving help, and as for taking the bike out for a run - I had also planned to get my dirt bike out at some stage...
minimeeze - my nuts do take some bashing these days, and I feel like doing some today..
Joe T - no internet when the weather is bad - with the sun comes my lifeline to the world !

Today, I am hobbling less, so will get up there and bash - happy bank holiday everyone !

So, after many weeks working in wet and miserable London, I am home for a week to sunny Spain and my family.

Shame ... only a week Steve ... :shrug: ... must be hard having to leave them so often for this GFSP ... :cautious:

SiS said:
BUT, it is not sunny - I arrived to rain, big dark clouds, and power cuts, no internet and no chance to do all I need to do, like harvest the almonds, repair the broken stuff around the house, and take some pictures.

Doesn't put me off m8 ... :nono: ... I know where I would much rather be ... :D

:p

So where precisely in Southern España :love: are you Steve ... :shrug: ... and how much longer do you think you will be 'commuting' back & forth ... :cautious:

Sorry for being nosey and if you have answered the first part previously as I am sure you must have ... :thinking: ... just interested you know ... :D

:p

I have seen Bank Holiday bash's advertised many times and now I know what they are I'm regretting not going on one.:D

Back