Software for analysing most used focal lengths

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
I've done a decent amount of weddings now and I still take both the 85/1.8 and 70-200/2.8 with me, but am wondering if there is any way I can take all the RAW files from the last few weddings, have a piece of software look through all the EXIF data and basically tot up the amount of shots at each focal length.

I find myself cropping in on most of the 85 shots, so I'm wondering if I can ditch the 70-200 and maybe even the 85 in favour of a 105 or maybe 135 to pair with a 50/35 combo instead.

Has anyone done anything similar, or can anyone recommend some software that will do this?

Ta

Adobe Bridge

I often need such analysis which very easy with Lightroom. I am going on a shoot next Monday and need to minimise the equipment I take. I wanted to know what I did last time on similar shoot. As the shots were all on the same day it was easy to find and select them all then click on the filter/metadata. I then selected Lens and you get a breakdown of how many images for each lens used. You can even analyse by focal length. While you can also do this with The Bridge it is very slow if a large number of images are searched. If I search 30,000 images, it is instantaneous with LR but would take many hours with The Bridge.

Dave

Back