Software...?

Name
Dylan
Edit My Images
Yes
What software allows you to do stuff like whats on this website

http://gigapixelphotography.com/concrete-pour

I dont mean create the image i mean enlarge the image and scroll around the image and allow for it to effectivly stream down to your PC?

Yeah i know its flash but what software is used to create that, ie the platform which is used is flash but what is the program called

ok .... i understand it was created in Flash, what i want to know is the name of the software which may be flash based, which can do the same effect

To get the most from it though you need to make an absolute shedload of images - it's basically a high-detail montage. There's one of Obama's first speech as president and it's amazing, you can hardly spot the joins.

Read the about us section and it seems they create their own software to facilitate this.

Yeah basiclay, where i live in wales, i am surrounded my maountains. Now and again my mate and i go and take a huge number of photos, stitch them together in photoshop and create huge pano's. Main problem i have faced is that because they are so big sometimes in excess of 80,000 pixels wide, you cannot save these as Jpeg for people to view on the net, so i wanted some kind of software which would allow me to do that.

Back