Software?

Aperture 2 is my tool of choice.

I also have PS CS3 but 99% of its features are beyond me, i can clone out dustbunnies and thats about all i use it for. :(

I'm learning (slowly) CS3 , As I'm new to this I've not used any other photo editing SW .

PJ

Another Lightroom vote here

PS Elements6, the Gimp, Paint.net, Serif, Magix, Zoner, Photoscape, Photofiltre, Picasa2 etc. etc.etc. :D

Whatever suits what I want to do with my photos at the time.:)

Psp X2 At The Mo, Cant Afford The Full Cs3, And Prefered The Corel Version To Elements.

I've just got CS3 & Lightroom also thinking of adding Aperture to see the difference in the two when processing RAW files.

Bibble. I can whip through a days shooting very quickly and don't have to pay a Microsoft/Apple tax ; )
There's some great plugins available too - "Andy", the B&W film plugin is especially good.

CS3 and Bridge for me

trying to get on with Lightroom but i just hate it compared to CS3 for editing

I'm using Micrografx Picture Publisher which unfortunately is no longer available and is beginning to show it's age, I guess I'm going to have to replace it at some point but I'm so used to it it will be hard to convert to something else.

Most people here know already, but it's these:
the GIMP
RawTherapee
UFRaw and dcraw (for batch jobs mostly)
RAWHide (just playing with it, it's not bad, but the above often beat it, I'll probably dump it soon)
If I feel the need for 16-bit editing, Corel Photo-Paint 11 does the job well.

Futurix Imager for viewing images.

Back