Some birds from 2007

Name
Fiona
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm not a fantiastic photographer of wildlife.... of any kinda animals in fact, but I thought I would share some of my fave birds with you......
comments welcome.
eagle--owl.jpg

buzzard-3.jpg

birds-of-prey-053a.jpg

birds-of-prey-051.jpg

birds-of-prey-046.jpg

That last one is a superb pose, tack sharp, and nice composition. Deserves a choccy biscuit ...at least! :D

What do you mean "you're not a fantastic photographer of wildlife"??? I totally disagree :D

These are really very good imo! I love the sleepy expression in the owl's face, although I think the shot could do with being a little brighter. Easily solved with a levels tweak. I agree with CT, the last one is fantastic, although I really do like No4 as well. The tight crop is perfect for the shot.

How 3D is that last shot? You feel like you could walk round that bird!

Hi Fi!

Nice shots, what lens? or did I just not read all the thread?

A really lovely set of feathered friends you should be well proud of Fiona ... (y) ... the focus on all the close birds is spot on at the eye and your composition is pretty damn good too ... :thinking: ... and I'm with Cedric the last one is a corker imhgo ... :clap:

:p

dont put your self down like that id be happy withem and i realy like 1st.

Fiona. Nothing wrong with them at all. Top Notch

Hi soupy!
The hawks and owl were shot using the fuji 9500, the buzzard was taken using the Canon and the 75 - 300 but I didint have my tripod! BIG mistake!

Fi

You're just getting better and better aren't you!

Back