Some from Margam Park, Pano added

Name
Sean
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to Margam park and got some nice shots, only got this one uploaded at the moment, will be adding some more to the thread later.

Any thoughts?
mg492614.jpg

Pano 1

41631412.jpg

Pano 1 Tidy, (click for larger)

Pano 2,

marrgampano21.jpg

Pano 2, tidy ,I prefer this (click for larger)

Another one from the lake (Click for larger)

Last edited:
I prefer the 2nd pano - All the shots are well exposed and you have captured whole scene well. Lacking somewhat in interest for me I'm afraid. I think I'd like to see something in the foreground of 2 to make it more interesting.

Last edited:
I prefer the 2nd pano - All the shots are well exposed and you have captured whole scene well. Lacking somewhat in interest for me I'm afraid. I think I'd like to see something in the foreground of 2 to make it more interesting.

As swag72 said. The 2nd pano is the best, the road leads you nicely into the image

I agree, Could you not have tidied up the shots, or did you want to leave them raw?

After I took the first pano i realised it lacked a bit of interest, so i retook it including the path. I do agree that they are a little boring :( Will tidy them up a little now and see how they look.

Thanks for your feedback,

EDIT: Ive just realised!, the first pano is cropped quite a bit on the left and right sides:bonk:

Last edited:
Number 6 is my fave by far, the train track offers a great lead in line

Back