Some great photoshopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
WT....F! seriously these are for real?

Love number 6

That's life from now on mate LOL

Jeez lmao.

My favorite has to be the upset looking groom holding the bride in his hands trying to get her struck by lightening :LOL:

Seriously, what goes through some peoples heads :eek:

I think they are mostly Russian so a different cultural background.

I think they are mostly Russian so a different cultural background.

I guess they perhaps have a different take on wedding pictures ?

For all I know they may look at something we consider tasteful and claim that they're not even funny.

Epic work perhaps it will catch on :bang:

Nice parking

I need to wash my eyes.

They're free to laugh their asses off at ours if they like.

hahaha Cant stop laughing at this, If someone thinks that is good in anyway they need to get their head sorted lol

No thanks, not into fashion, just wondering why you you would sprout such a statement.

These are dire :(

kd

& I thought some of my photos were bad...I would have hurt my wedding photographer if he preduced these to me!

No thanks, not into fashion, just wondering why you you would sprout such a statement.

He doesn't appear to shoot fashion.

Ok, so he literally just does head shots ... still not interested.

Ok, so he literally just does head shots ... still not interested.

Well, in January I shot three high end products for a Daily Mail feature, I appeared in a channel 4 TV show with Hilary Devey while I shot a book cover for Mills & Boon, I shot about 20 headshots, and also an advertising agency's rebranding.

What can I say, it was a slow month.

But yeah, don't click my website, it TOTALLY strengthens your point :LOL:

Cagey gets p0wned!! Boom! Headshot! :)

(...ya see what I did there?)

How is that owned?? His stuff doesn't interest me, I couldn't give a monkey's if he's paid €10K per shot tbh! still doesn't interest me, fact.

I've shot 2 album covers and won Ireland's Urban photographer of the year, got the cert right here, and I've had 2 project sets reviewed by the Guardian UK, but I don't go on about it ;)

Regardless, saying "better than some posted on here" is a bit lame.

Last edited:
lol come on man, no need to get defensive.

You posted something that wasn't true, and I corrected you. Nothing more.

I have to admit, though, I did chuckle at the idea of you refusing to click a link because you'd convinced yourself that the persons work, based entirely on their username, would be of no interest to you.

Stay salty!

Oh wait, almost forgot - shot a calendar for Great Ormond Street, too.

I think that's everything for January.

I shot a calender for a charity last year, no biggy :p In fact for the past 3 years I've been photographer to a massive fund raiser, I don't do it for the money.

Not defensive, just hate silly stirring.

What did I post that wasn't true? You mean I didn't care enough to know about? Still don't btw ;)

Last edited:
Well, if we're all getting our balls out!

I made someone gag in the work toilets today... I think that "trumps" the lot of you! (No certificate for that one though... :( )

:razz::naughty::LOL:

I guess that is about as sensible as this whole thread has gotten :D

I shot a calender for a charity last year, no biggy :p In fact for the past 3 years I've been photographer to a massive fund raiser, I don't do it for the money.

Not defensive, just hate silly stirring.

What did I post that wasn't true? You mean I didn't care enough to know about? Still don't btw ;)

Totally blown away dude.

You shoot for free. Living the dream there, buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back