Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
What baffles me most days?
The way people cannot stay away from TP.
Let me explain,
Sometimes we have no choice but to ban someone, after several warnings.

Sometimes people will ask for a "ban" ( well delete my account that is) as something or someone has upset them.
Quite a few will return with a Pseudonym, we tend to know quite quickly who these are.
If they keep their head down we let them stay.
Some re-join just to F&Blind around the forums at various other members, these are dispatched quite rapidly, as you would imagine.

Then there is the 3rd type, that we sometimes aren't sure about, ( but give'em enough rope and they revert to type)
starting out, quite nicely, like any other new member, slowly but surely as their post count increases so does the attitude.
These we give a little rope and wait for them to hang themselves.

The reason for this post today? One such member, just couldn't keep their head down and play nice ..

download.jpg

(edit moved from the WBMT thread)

Last edited:
So who was it?
They are not yet past-tense Keith :D

Could become a TP guessing game :LOL:
Hmmm would you like a starter for 10?
I'll make it easy for you, it was indeed the one you suggested sometime ago.. (y)
Someone that we both have interacted with in their past and present TP lives.
( but don't give the game away just yet ;) )

They are not yet past-tense Keith :D

I'll make it easy for you, it was indeed the one you suggested sometime ago.. (y)
Care to narrow it down a bit for the rest of us? At least point us in the direction of which part of the forum to look or are we already here?

Care to narrow it down a bit for the rest of us? At least point us in the direction of which part of the forum to look or are we already here?
They don't stick to one genre, they post a selection of images landscape / bands / wildlife ( so relax, its not you :p ) and also like to "Wade in" with a few contentious posts here and there in the political type threads.
Oh yes and the odd bit of mod baiting doesn't go amiss either from time to time :D

Last edited:
Actually as this looks like it might "have legs"
I've now split it to a new thread :)

Shows how much I pay attention, I haven't got a clue who you are on about

Would this certain member still be using his old avatar picture and if so did this member also start a thread for a "friend" asking about getting caught for speeding?
Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Wonder if its the only person I have ever put on my ignore list , also got my one and only suspension for finally letting rip at this individual.
Think the person I'm referring to hails from north of the border

Last edited:
Shows how much I pay attention, I haven't got a clue who you are on about
Not many people will TBH

Me neither..wonder if it's me? :eek:
Is that an admission Graham? :D

Would this certain member still be using his old avatar picture and if so did this member also start a thread for a "friend" asking about getting caught for speeding?
Or am I barking up the wrong tree?
Totally the wrong Forrest ;)

Last edited:
Cobra just wants you lot to provide him with a list of names of people you think deserve to be bitten.
Keep 'em coming folks, the more toggers he eats, the safer I'll be. :D

I know exactly who it is, I told you ages ago, just your usual slow self took time to realise I was right :p
Actually I've met him on at least one occasion under his previous forum name

Actually as this looks like it might "have legs"
I've now split it to a new thread :)

My fault again :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Will they be named in the end though ,?

Is it the Robin hating ex skinhead?

Oooh me sir me Sir.... I know I know

Obnoxios me? Darned I should have chosen that as forum handle instead of my name. :D

Go on Gremlin put us out of our misery, who is it?

Nope, no one told me so why should tell you :p

Actually he's not that bad most of the time, there are a lot worse that have never been banned

I know exactly who it is, I told you ages ago, just your usual slow self took time to realise I was right :p
Actually I've met him on at least one occasion under his previous forum name
:LOL:
I know you suggested it, and I agreed with you, that it was possible, but I needed absolute proof, before I could do a public flogging. I now have that proof.

Will they be named in the end though ,?
Of course and I'm expecting them to drop by at some point TBH as they can't help but follow me around ;)

Is it the Robin hating ex skinhead?
Nope.

Does it begin with 'n'?
Like the weather its very warm ;)

Haha isn't Bill?
Nope

Will it be a public hanging and can we bring our cameras? :snaphappy:
I absolutely encourage it (y)

Last edited:
I know you suggested it, and I agreed with you, that it was possible, but I needed absolute proof, before I could do a public flogging. I now have that proof.

19665332_1037236699712083_1689993419156953442_n.jpg

Back