Some wedding shots

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
I did my 2nd wedding on Saturday although I haven't really had the time to go through them properly. Here are a few from the day...

_DSC0191-01-copy.jpg

_DSC0024-01-copy.jpg

_CBG0130.jpg

RuislipMontage1.jpg

3rd looks very professional

1st for me though a little too much soft focus

v.good though :)

I agree the first does seem a tad soft. Nevertheless a lovely shot.

Number 3 for me. Spot on (y)

I really also like what you've done in number 4. :)

like number 4 it is different.
but all good, would be happy if they were mine.

No1 ... nice shot!

No2 ... Well it looks like they're having a great time there with a full on tongues job, but you've lost the profiles of both of them. :D It's a nice setting in front of the alter, I'd have gone for something a little more posed and still showing the full face profiles.

N03... A real class shot this one. Presumably it's a slow flash sync shot and you've pulled it off well with a great pose. In this small version the groom's suit looks a little dark. I'd imagine you could raise some detail in the suit without the brides dress blowing out.

No4.. I'm not keen on this one. I like the underlying background image, which I think works well on it's own, without the gimmick of the film strip? Don't get me wrong I've burned heads and hands etc into prayer books and brandy glasses, whatever the customer has wanted, but I find a softened edges vignette inserted tastefully works best. :)

Thanks for the comments. The first one has had a PS action applied called Midenight Sepia which is very effective for wedding shots, the final shot here has also had it applied. I've finally had a chance to start going through these and here are a few more.

This couple were so funny, I just loved the resigned look on his face.

_CBG0031-01-copy-4sepia.jpg

_CBG0117-01.jpg

Another montage

Montage01.jpg

_CBG0141-01-copy.jpg

_CBG0133-01-copy.jpg

The very last one for me. I would be thrilled with any one of them though. Great job!

oooh they are there now:)

excellent shots!! wish i could produce somat like that :crying:

Quality shots & processing hacker (y)

i would be overjoyed with those, stunning stuff!

Here are a few more (last ones - promise!), I've just about finished processing and got about 150 good ones which can easily be whittled down to the usual 50-60.

This the groom and his brothers who were also his best men

GC-Church-1.jpg

Another from the church:

GC-Church-26.jpg

I can't decide between these two, what do you think?

GC-Formals-10.jpg

GC-Formals-12.jpg

Finally, I couldn't resist putting this tryptych (sp?) together!

GC-Reception-53.jpg

very, very good. Prefer the first of the two you ask about.

I can see the 2nd of those final shots being used in a brochure for a Bridal Fayre or somethign like that.

However, for the purists, I would have to say 1.

Def prefer the 1st of the two. I have to say they are all stunning shots, you have a real talent and I'm dead envious. I just love the one where you've photographed the camera taking a photo, brilliant!

Hope you are making some good money out of these - you deserve to!

Well done!

Back