Something for cat lovers and haters alike

something ive learnt about cats, they dont like being humiliated. I reckon each and every one of those cats' owners have since:
found random cat poo behind furniture,
found dead rodents in the bed or in footware,
found cat hanging off toes at 2am,
found cat vomit on pillow...

matty said:
something ive learnt about cats, they dont like being humiliated. I reckon each and every one of those cats' owners have since:
found random cat poo behind furniture,
found dead rodents in the bed or in footware,
found cat hanging off toes at 2am,
found cat vomit on pillow...

You missed one !

all of the above !

lol. I made the mistake of telling my cat off once. It went toilet in my bed.

We took kells cat to be chipped at the vets not long ago. Shortly after Kell was heard to remark 'How come the washing in the basket is already wet? weird'

Hmmmmm, I wonder.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle, and will **** on your belongings"

Yep, you own a dog, a cat merely allows you to live in the same space.

Dogs have masters
Cats have servants

lol,

my 16 year old cat is now

Blind
Deaf
no teeth ( for 3 years now )
bent tail
and has only recently found his ' meow ' again

gets around the house by touch and smell, usually tha same part of his body , he is like a dodgem car , bumps into something and changes direction at random ,

he still goes out every night , and manages to find the back door for when we are getting up ( maybe he doesnt go very far ? )

and we usually find at least one of the above every day just to remind us he is still around...

we love him to bitz

he spends most of his days like this....asleep
DSC_2340_Medium_.JPG

MyPix

It sounds like you've served him well MyPix :)

Cats are the best in my opinion, I know a lot of people don't understand this, but to me they are the best. Arrogant, selfish, violent and totally unloyal but still they provide much much entertainment :D

Whatever next :shrug:
I can't wait until I come back from my hols as I'm getting a cat then (hopefully a rescue one if they'll let me have one) :D

I'd prefer a young cat (about 6 months - 2 years) over a young kitten. People at work have told me that some rescue shelters won't re-home cats to people who work full time / do shift work :wacky: If that's the case, we may end up getting a kitten, but I'd rather give an unloved cat a second chance.

Kittens are even worse, have to be fed four times a day.

At six months they get their jabs, the snip, are house trained and go to two times a day. They're not a teeny tiny as kittens but still pretty small but with VERY sharp claws and teeth (ouch).

Our two are from Cat Protection League and we both work full time, I think they are pretty realistic regarding full time workers. Cats don't care anyway, as long as there is food, warm and someone to pester occasionally they are more than happy. :)

We had a home visit, to check us out, and the lady was like something out of League of Gentlemen! 'Ooooo yes, kitty will like you two!'
Eeek!

Back