somewhere to shoot the wife

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, looking for somewhere near Ipswich to take erotic/nude/glamour shots of the Mrs, pref a large unused barn/farmhouse sort of thing,but thats just an idea,we are based in Ipswich but more than happy to travel for right location
We are both happy for you to join us with your camera
Thanks
I posted a similar post a while ago and someone suggested Rendlesham forest, think we must have gone on a busy day or I found a lousy spot lol, not much privacy,

on reading the subject line my first suggestion would have been somewhere remote...

Landguard Fort in Felixstowe which is closed at this time of year but for a small fee usually £10 will allow you to use some of their fantastic 15th century rooms.
Cheers
Rob

Hi, thanks for taking the time to let me know about the fort, thats the PERFECT location, I will give them a call tomorrow, maybe I shouldnt tell the the subject matter tho lol
thanks again

if you dont mind outher photographers there could you not try and find a studio hire and ask who ever is going to chip in towards the hire cost

Wolves Wood between Hadleigh and Ipswich could be good, although it tends to get a bit muddy but I go there a fair bit and don't think I've ever seen anyone else!

Back