Daily Sonriendo's 365 - Finished and thank flickerty for that :D

I spent a month in Spain a couple of Summers ago. 3 weeks in Grenada and a week in Seville. Grenada was amazing! I could do with that heat now...

I spent a month in Spain a couple of Summers ago. 3 weeks in Grenada and a week in Seville. Grenada was amazing! I could do with that heat now...

Granada is lovely. The Alambra is on my bucket list for this year :D

haha I meant Granada! Isn't Grenada a far off, exotic place? :LOL:

I spent a lot of my time working on the caves up in the hills. Beautiful!

I know you say that you only took the shot to see how it worked on the phone/uploading etc, but I LOVE to see candid shots of where people live - to see 'here's the local pharmacy (or whatever)" and get that story of where you are.

Of course, I am very jealous of that great blue sky, the temperature, the setting........

I know you say that you only took the shot to see how it worked on the phone/uploading etc, but I LOVE to see candid shots of where people live - to see 'here's the local pharmacy (or whatever)" and get that story of where you are.

Of course, I am very jealous of that great blue sky, the temperature, the setting........

Oh, there are bound to be loads more shots like that :LOL:

008 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

So, yesterday was the first day back to school and today was the first day off sick. A sore throat, so plenty of Orange Juice was the order of the day.

:LOL: Very inventive (y)
(I hope that it cured her sore throat too :))

Your shot for today really made me smile, very creative of you.
Hope she feels better soon.

009b by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Well, got one of the girlies to model for me and was quite pleased with how this one came out.

But then, I converted it to Black and White, reduced the exposure a touch and ended up with this. Which I think I prefer

009a by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Which do you like best please?

What gorgeous eyes she has :)
The colour version for me, as it makes her eyes pop (y)

Love yesterdays (TBH, I could have sworn I'd commented on it already, but apparently not) photo.

I am going to continue with my sitting on the fence theme for the month of January.....I've been back and forth (hardly ever get to use that expression!) between the two and just couldn't pick a favourite. I prefer the warm tones of her skin in the first, but there is something a little more, what's the word, dramatic (maybe?) about her eyes in the second. Hey, just keep them both!

Both of these a very good, and being honest hard to choose between both of them. At the moment I prefer the mono, just for the exposure, but chances are that might change when I look at them again ;)

Colour one for me! Especially with the lovely colour of her hair! Maybe just a bit more contrast on her eyes, but that's all it needs I would say. Lovely image.

What gorgeous eyes she has :)
The colour version for me, as it makes her eyes pop (y)

I'm flitting tbh

Love yesterdays (TBH, I could have sworn I'd commented on it already, but apparently not) photo.

I am going to continue with my sitting on the fence theme for the month of January.....I've been back and forth (hardly ever get to use that expression!) between the two and just couldn't pick a favourite. I prefer the warm tones of her skin in the first, but there is something a little more, what's the word, dramatic (maybe?) about her eyes in the second. Hey, just keep them both!

I'm flitting between them both too, and yes, I prefer the eyes and the hat in the mono.

Both of these a very good, and being honest hard to choose between both of them. At the moment I prefer the mono, just for the exposure, but chances are that might change when I look at them again ;)

Still flitting myself :D

Colour one for me! Especially with the lovely colour of her hair! Maybe just a bit more contrast on her eyes, but that's all it needs I would say. Lovely image.

I think, that her eyes do need a bit of work in the colour one. Probably if I'd taken the time to turn her around a bit, we'd have caught the light a lot better.

BTW, Sarah - do you know your thread title still has 'Day 6 Added' in it?

Loving the shots you have put up so far, keep it up. I really like the tigers, the orange and the models' eyes. For me it is the mono version that does it, but both are great.

Sarah love todays shot , monochrome version if my choice

That was my first choice :LOL:

Loving the shots you have put up so far, keep it up. I really like the tigers, the orange and the models' eyes. For me it is the mono version that does it, but both are great.

It might be sneaking into the lead now

oohh a tough choice, i like both for different reasons

That doesn't help Tezz :LOL:

Love the monochrome for the punch it has and I prefer it. Just. There's something missing in the colour version for me... I think it feels a bit flat. Give it a little "oomph" and I'd far prefer it! Her eyes are stunning.

I can't decide..... Normally i go for mono... but there is something about the skin tones in the colour that i love and she has such gorgeous eyes.......

Yet the punch of the mono is gorgeous!........(y)(y)

The mono version I think is outstanding......

Love the monochrome for the punch it has and I prefer it. Just. There's something missing in the colour version for me... I think it feels a bit flat. Give it a little "oomph" and I'd far prefer it! Her eyes are stunning.

I can't decide..... Normally i go for mono... but there is something about the skin tones in the colour that i love and she has such gorgeous eyes.......

Yet the punch of the mono is gorgeous!........(y)(y)

Mono for me without a doubt, cracking shot

Love it - and I definitely prefer the mono - great edit.

Thank you all, I think I'll revisit this one later in the year and try again :)

Day 8 is great very inventive (y) hope your feeling better, but what has happened to the work surface to the left of the glass?

I live today's her eye's just come to life in the B&W version (y)

I didn't keep the PSD version of this, but I think it's just the reflection of the kettle and teacosy in the shadows - pretty sure I managed to erase the whole of the top layer :shrug:

Back