Daily Sonriendo's 365 - Finished and thank flickerty for that :D

Nice crisp shot.... what are you making?.......... mines smelling lovely in slow cooker so tonight it will feel like i haven't cooked! yippee:D

How the devil have I missed your thread completely??? I really dont know but hav resolved that now and subscribed :) Fantastic shots Sarah...... love the first one of the cheetahs - beautiful colours :) Am also sitting on the fence regarding the eyes - both have something about them that stand out for different reasons so like them both :)

Nice crisp shot.... what are you making?.......... mines smelling lovely in slow cooker so tonight it will feel like i haven't cooked! yippee:D

I've made two types of soup broccoli and cauliflower cheese and chicken noodle :) Fussy eaters here ;)

How the devil have I missed your thread completely??? I really dont know but hav resolved that now and subscribed :) Fantastic shots Sarah...... love the first one of the cheetahs - beautiful colours :) Am also sitting on the fence regarding the eyes - both have something about them that stand out for different reasons so like them both :)

Not sure Carol, consider youself severely told off ;)

Thank you, the cheetahs were rather lovely. I have more photos to put up of them, but am lacking the time to go through and process them right now.

Not sure Carol, consider youself severely told off ;)

Thank you, the cheetahs were rather lovely. I have more photos to put up of them, but am lacking the time to go through and process them right now.

Sorry :crying: will make sure I keep up in future :D

I hope you ate more than that! Looks healthy... I had leftover Chinese...:nono:

Hope you had some bacon fried up to go with it! Still very nice image. looks very fresh!

Day 10 is nice Fresh and Crisp Shot , well done and enjoy Sarah

Thank you

I hope you ate more than that! Looks healthy... I had leftover Chinese...:nono:

Bowl of Broccoli and Cauliflower cheese soup and crusty bread - yum.

Hope you had some bacon fried up to go with it! Still very nice image. looks very fresh!

No, Spanish bacon leaves a lot to be desired :)

nice shot, im thinking of what to get for dinner i dont do cooking but still haha

It's easy ;)

That sure looks healthier than the sausage sandwich I had for my lunch!! Nice shot though, very fresh looking. And in regard to the portraits I do believe I slightly prefer the colour shot. The contrast in the mono makes the eyes look a little oversharpened for me. On saying that I do like both, excellent shots. :)

Last two days are like a roller coaster ..what are you doing to us... We get day nine... Fantastic eyes. Cute hair .....and a stunning tease of ginger hair....sending us soaring up high that we can see for miles.... Then day ten...... The downward descent was more a short plop...than a heady plunge... To me it needs more..more body.more impact...more oomph ...good basis to build on... (y)

Last two days are like a roller coaster ..what are you doing to us... We get day nine... Fantastic eyes. Cute hair .....and a stunning tease of ginger hair....sending us soaring up high that we can see for miles.... Then day ten...... The downward descent was more a short plop...than a heady plunge... To me it needs more..more body.more impact...more oomph ...good basis to build on... (y)

What can I say, faces are my "thing" I need more practice on full bodies, landscapes and other stuff :shrug: That's why I'm doing this 365 ;) Leaving the comfort zone behind.

I like it, as others have said, very crisp and simple which works. I like the water dropletts on it and the variety of leaves in there.

I think you may have drunk more than you are admitting to though,
your "verticals" appear to be "out" just a tad :D

Nice "clean" image though (y)

I think you may have drunk more than you are admitting to though,
your "verticals" appear to be "out" just a tad :D

Nice "clean" image though (y)

It's the 2nd bottle :p I beg to differ here, the wine bottle is upright, it's just the angle of the tiles that looks out of kilter. If I straightened that then the wine would spill out of my glass ;)

The processing is gorgeous.... and 2 bottles? i am sooo jealous now!:D

Love the colours in your lunch shot, although to be honest it's not my idea of lunch ;), unless I was a rabbit hehehe, and that bottle if red looks soooo tempting, and contrasts nice I think with the colour of the tiles in the bg.

love the reflections and the processing - great shot :clap: and just what we need at this time of night to relax :)

The processing is gorgeous.... and 2 bottles? i am sooo jealous now!:D

Wasn't really two bottles - I'd be incapable of typing :)

Love the colours in your lunch shot, although to be honest it's not my idea of lunch ;), unless I was a rabbit hehehe, and that bottle if red looks soooo tempting, and contrasts nice I think with the colour of the tiles in the bg.

It was really only the herbs used for flavouring. Thank you.

I am also loving the processing and very much the reflections in the bottle. Great work :)

Thanks.

love the reflections and the processing - great shot :clap: and just what we need at this time of night to relax :)

Indeed Friday night is wine night :D

Yay! TFIF!

And a lovely long lie in the morning ;)

I'll have a glass please, I wish it was wine night for me, but on a plus side I've got tomorrow off (y) very nice photo BTW

That should've made it wine night Matt ;) There's some left :)

Back