Daily Sonriendo's 365 - Finished and thank flickerty for that :D

Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
Yes
;)So, once more unto the breach, with 3 failed attempts under my belt, it's got to be 4th time lucky ;)

Day 1 and 2 are both taken and lurking on my camera, just got to return home to upload and process. I'm hoping to learn a lot through doing this and really need to get to grips with using my flash.

Fingers crossed ;)

Last edited:
Welcome to the madhouse Sarah, you've already seen what we're all like down here in this little dark corner of the forum, I think that you'll do well this year as there is lot's of support from everyone here :D

Matt

Well, I'm home now and just uploading to the PC, fingers crossed that I have something useable from both days, as re shoots might just be a touch difficult :D

Dont they look cute .... maybe a little to warm/yellow in the image?

Dont they look cute .... maybe a little to warm/yellow in the image?

Actually, they are pretty much straight off camera, they were taken as the sun was setting, so were catching a nice warm light.

003 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Can you see a bit of a theme developing here on my 365. Back home today and back to ISO 100 woohoo.

This is Maxi, who although has been fed whilst I was away looks rather in need of a good wash and brush up. I wonder if I can do a whole week of animals...

Thank you, Maxi turned up on my doorstep at a very young age - he stayed :)

Great start sarah... loving #1 and Maxi of course:love:

:bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:Having problems using TP in Chrome and I swear this is the THIRD time I have tried to post to this thread (having gone over to FF) so, short & sweet now...great start.....love 1 & 3......yup, Maxi is darling but looks like he needs a tidy up......hope that was the before and not after photo after my comment!!

If this doesn't stay, I'll :bang:

:bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:Having problems using TP in Chrome and I swear this is the THIRD time I have tried to post to this thread (having gone over to FF) so, short & sweet now...great start.....love 1 & 3......yup, Maxi is darling but looks like he needs a tidy up......hope that was the before and not after photo after my comment!!

If this doesn't stay, I'll :bang:

It is before, but there's not a great deal of difference afterwards - just a few less knots ;)

Terrific series so far. Really looking forward to following this thread.

Love the light in the first (and the cheetah cubs of course)!

Thank you all, the Cheetah cubs were adorable and very obliging :D

All of them work for me (y) I only hope that I can pull anything half that good from my trip to whipsnade for chris's meet in a couple of weeks :(

Matt

I'm very jealous, there's no way I can make it :( However, I think I'm going to take my girlies on a recipricol visit to our local zoo on the Sunday - ISO100 all the way :D

Good strong start! And I quite like the warm feeling the sunset has given to that first shot. It's often quite tempting to go a bit nuts with white balance rather than embrace some of the warmer shots, so I'm glad you resisted and left it as is.

Nice start Son! Love all of them, when i did my 365 animals was in there lots, esp my dogs :LOL: nothing wrong with that!

Good luck and i will keep an eye on this thread and on your flickr.

Off to a cracking start Sarah (y)

Poor Old Maxi looks like he needs a good wash and brush up :D
And I love The BoP shot, (well I would wouldn't I? :D)
A handsome looking male Gyr x Pere if I am not mistaken ;)

I'm very jealous, there's no way I can make it :( However, I think I'm going to take my girlies on a recipricol visit to our local zoo on the Sunday - ISO100 all the way :D

Well I'm guessing it's going to be flipping cold at whipsnade where as you'll be nice and warm :( looking forward to seeing what today brings from you (y)

Oh that first image does it for me! Especially the wee guy on the left. Begging for a cuddle :D And the dog... everyone is posting photos that I just want to jump into and cuddle today :LOL:

Well I'm guessing it's going to be flipping cold at whipsnade where as you'll be nice and warm :( looking forward to seeing what today brings from you (y)

We have very nice Tigers :) You will need a hat and gloves for sure :D

Oh that first image does it for me! Especially the wee guy on the left. Begging for a cuddle :D And the dog... everyone is posting photos that I just want to jump into and cuddle today :LOL:

I could quite easily have sneaked one into my camera bag :)

004 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Gata Blanca - what else would she be called, her sister is/was the same as she, but in reverse Gata Negra :shrug:

My animals are a bit of a cop out I think, I'd best save them for days when I'm stuck :D

Tomorrow, the 3 Kings arrive, so I'd best cover a bit of Spanish tradition with you all for the weekend :)

Last edited:
Gorgeous eyes!!

Are you in Spain, Sarah? Probably a stupid question... but I don't know :bonk:

Sonriendo said:
My animals are a bit of a cop out I think, I'd best save them for days when I'm stuck :D
I love seeing animal shots - enjoying these.

He he nice portrait. i need to get some in at some point of my cat, Gato. For such "creative" people, we aren't very good at thinking up names, are we?

Nice start Son! Love all of them, when i did my 365 animals was in there lots, esp my dogs :LOL: nothing wrong with that!

Good luck and i will keep an eye on this thread and on your flickr.

Thanks Lisa, fortunately, my girls are awfully obliging too :) So expect to see lots of them too. Am going to hunt down your 52 thread now :)

Awww cute!... having obliging children is also an excellent back up too(y)

Back