Sony alpha 100 'k' kit (silver)-Bargain!

Edit My Images
Yes
I got my self a Sony alpha 100 'k' kit in SILVER today from Argos for £349.99. A stunning bargain!

It would appear that they are clearing all stock of the silver models. I hope the link works:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ...9.Photography>C$cip=50498.Digital+cameras.htm

I'm waiting for delivery of my SanDisk compact flash from Play.com. I can then start to use again what i thought to be my scrap Minolta lenses.

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Ele...isk-Extreme-III-CompactFlash-2GB/Product.html

I hope the links work!

Hopefully they're clearing their stock in anticipation of an imminent arrival! Either that or because nobody wants the silver ones;) What minolta lenses have you got? They're all worthless you know. It's not too late to take your alpha back to Argos and I'll give you a fiver for your lenses:p

Kev Mills

Hopefully they're clearing their stock in anticipation of an imminent arrival! Either that or because nobody wants the silver ones

That Sony are to expand the alpha range is omnipresent. A 'new arrival' would not be a surprise. At this moment, the 100 is very much still of 'now'. The black version is available at Argos for £499.99......the best web price i found was £429.99-Fashion victims take note.

They're all worthless you know

O really? Prior to the arrival of the alpha series i would have concurred but since I would not. Given the certainty of your statement I very much hope that you can elucidate..... to the benefit of alpha/Minolta owners.

It's not too late to take your alpha back to Argos

I would not want to ;)

Despite my, on reflection, overly exuberant initial post I hope that at least someone benefits!

So there's no way I can convince you to go Nikon and sell me your Minolta gear cheap then?:bang: :bang: :bang:

Going from what I've read I doubt very much anyone will be clearing A100s to make way for the new models as they're meant to build on the A100 not replace it.

Nice price on the Sandisk card too. £17.99 delivered? I shall have one of them :)

Back