Sony - DOUBLE Cashback offer (exp 6/9/15)

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
No
Seems that Sony have doubled their cashback offer on certain items - LINK

Must purchase between now and 6th September and submit claim before 6th October. Specific url given in link must be used for double cashback, otherwise you will only receive the single cashback amount.

Items included:
Cyber-shot RX1/R
Cyber-shot RX10
Cyber-shot RX100M3
Cyber-shot RX100M2
Cyber-shot RX100
Cyber-shot HX400V

I'm after an RX100iii and with £100 off I think it might be time to buy

Hope this helps someone out (y)

Last edited:
Bugger got my rx100 mk2 a few weeks ago with £40 cashback now at £80 it's a steal

I just got one (RX100 mk3) from Jessops (not normally a store I use) £569.00 before £100.00 cashback (finishes 6th sept) includes a free Sony LCJ-RXF fitted case. £55.00 on Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-LCJ-RXF-Leatherette-Custom-Jacket/dp/B00KD62FJK

The after cashback price of £469.00 beats 'grey market' imports such as Panamoz.

Good deal, but I'd want a grip on it and the review says that case won't accommodate that set up. Hope you're enjoying your new camera :)

Bugger got my rx100 mk2 a few weeks ago with £40 cashback now at £80 it's a steal

Always the way isn't it!?! I almost bought a new M3 last week, glad I waited ;)

Good deal, but I'd want a grip on it and the review says that case won't accommodate that set up. Hope you're enjoying your new camera :)

I'm not even sure I will use the Sony case but as it was included ! In which case I would probably add the grip.
Camera hasn't arrived yet.

Are digital depot on this list of sellers to make the claim for?

If you click on the link it takes you to the relevant page on the DD website and there is another link on that page showing the discount, so I'm assuming they must be included.

If you click on the link it takes you to the relevant page on the DD website and there is another link on that page showing the discount, so I'm assuming they must be included.

Had another look and seen that, has anyone experience with them, assuming they are a established UK company and not a grey importer?

Thanks to this thread just spotted I can get £150 cash back on my 70-200 f4, which I got from Amazon for a bargain price, total price just over £500, proper bargain.

Thanks to this thread just spotted I can get £150 cash back on my 70-200 f4, which I got from Amazon for a bargain price, total price just over £500, proper bargain.

Better make sure it was sold by Amazon and not 3rd party or you won't qualify.

Back