Bargain Sony FE 85mm f1.8

shame Amazon are NOT delivering during this crisis :(

They are where we live. The same sort of things that are sold out in supermarkets are all sold out, and some other things are longer delivery than normal, but we've had a delivery from Amazon in the past week. Have also ordered some books for the kids - they are around a week delivery rather than normal next day, but we can still get most things delivered from them (apart from things like soap etc)

Just delays with third party seller selling non-critical goods. For me at least everything is still arriving next day as usual as long as it's coming directly from Amazon UK.

Amazon will be one of the big winners in this crisis, they won't be able to appoint enough drivers to meet demand.

Just delays with third party seller selling non-critical goods. For me at least everything is still arriving next day as usual as long as it's coming directly from Amazon UK.

Amazon will be one of the big winners in this crisis, they won't be able to appoint enough drivers to meet demand.

Non essential items being sold by Amazon (not a reseller)- delivery 20th April, all changed today.

EDIT- most items, just found 1 thing in my wish list of 15 that could be delivered tomorrow

Last edited:
Back