Sorry guys and gals

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Having a bit of a hectic time at work and getting ready for the birth of my daughter in 3 weeks, haven't had time to post or get the camera out for ages.

Hoping to join in the fun again soon, with baby photos if nothing else! :D

Hope all goes well and look forward to pics when you get some time:thumb:

Best wishes, and good luck for the birth. Must be a very exciting / anxious time for you.

good luck Steve!

CT said:
Sounds like he's already done that! :D

:laugh1:

Hope all goes well m8.

Looking forward to seeing pix of the wee un, :smilenod:

Remember though.....flash photography can be bad for new born eyes m8, i'm sure your aware of that but you can't be to careful.

Thanks gang!

DF...nifty fifty and huge home made reflector at the ready then as soon as she's old enough...580EX on full power :whistle2:

All the best Steve for you & your wife......life changing moment coming up :)

Enjoy every moment - even the sleepless ones.

regards

All the best to you and your family. I take it your going to be there for the birth, it's the best experience in the world. Well it was for me.:)

ASH said:
All the best to you and your family. I take it your going to be there for the birth, it's the best experience in the world. Well it was for me.:)

Indeed I am.
The studio lights and reflectors are already set up as it's a home birth.:D

Enjoy this moment while in her eyes you are god
all too soon they are sixteen and they see you as the never close bank, taxi driver, the dinner lady/man, the old git that wont let me stay out till midnight with me mates/drinking/buy me a car/moped/etc/etc.

now i sound like my dad, lol

minimeeze said:
Fantastic.. there's nothing better than a home birth :)

Yep - you can go down the pub while you're waiting! :D

Madpup said:
Enjoy this moment while in her eyes you are god
all too soon they are sixteen and they see you as the never close bank, taxi driver, the dinner lady/man, the old git that wont let me stay out till midnight with me mates/drinking/buy me a car/moped/etc/etc.

now i sound like my dad, lol

:laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:

I have a son from a previous marriage and 3 stepkids here...2 teenage boys and an 8 year old girl.

I quite like children but I couldn't eat a full one.

How does Manchester sound to wet the babys' head?
:beer: :beer: :beer: :whistle2:

Well it certainly sounds good to me. I know of a little place where it's a pound a pint :D

Back