Southampton wedding

Edit My Images
No
Hi all I have my first wedding shoot (freebee for my neice) at Southampton registry office in a couple of weeks, I just wondered if anybody had done a wedding there and had any tips, also good locations nearby for after wedding shots.

Thanks
Gaz

Goggle the venue but look for a photographers blog and see where they used ect.... don't be afraid to call and ask local photographers, we're not all monsters

Check whether the registrar will allow photography? none allowed at my sister in laws wedding til after the service so all posed shots.

As I recall from when I grew up there, there are good spots close by near the ancient walls and the historic part of the city. Good luck and look forward to seeing a sample of the results?

Yes all done I actually quite enjoyed the day, the registry office were very accommodating, The Registrar even paused the ceremony to make sure I got the ring shots lol which I did have already btw Nice big bright hall and nice arch ways with greenery outside so all good now to edit the 700+ photos :( will post some pics later

Back