Lewis
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Nice set however I think they need a lot more urban and a little less girlfriend.
What I mean by that is she is quite imposing in them.

OP
OP
LewisHall

LewisHall

Suspended / Banned
Name
Lewis
Edit My Images
Yes
Nice set however I think they need a lot more urban and a little less girlfriend.
What I mean by that is she is quite imposing in them.
Thankyou!

Any idea how I can make them less her and more urban? I've only just started taking portraits but like the urban surroundings for them. Unfortunately I have no other models than her lol!

Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
Thankyou!

Any idea how I can make them less her and more urban? I've only just started taking portraits but like the urban surroundings for them. Unfortunately I have no other models than her lol!
Zoom out so more of the surroundings are in the image. She's a great model, so don't complain :)

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
No
The first and last work for me.

A general portrait tip first... Don't have your model look straight at the sun, it'll never look good, it makes us squint.

Then re the 'urban' look, the pose and composition are what you should concentrate on, the pose from no3 would work with framing something like 4.

OP
OP
LewisHall

LewisHall

Suspended / Banned
Name
Lewis
Edit My Images
Yes
The first and last work for me.

A general portrait tip first... Don't have your model look straight at the sun, it'll never look good, it makes us squint.

Then re the 'urban' look, the pose and composition are what you should concentrate on, the pose from no3 would work with framing something like 4.
Cheers Phil!

I see what you mean like in the first and second shot?

Oh okay, unfortunately I took all close shots for the third shot!

Last edited:
OP
OP
LewisHall

LewisHall

Suspended / Banned
Name
Lewis
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm liking these, is that at the far end of the seafront by chalkwell hill?
Thanks!! I'm not to sure.... it's next to Cliffs Pavillion? It is on a hill though

Name
Toni
Edit My Images
No
3 and 5 worked for me - this looked like a portrait session in an urban environment, rather than an urban environment that just happens to contain an attractive woman.

OP
OP
LewisHall

LewisHall

Suspended / Banned
Name
Lewis
Edit My Images
Yes
Some nice images there, I like the second and the last.
It's a pity about the squinting but I'm sure you'll look out for that in the future
Thankyou! Yes definitely going to look out for it in the future(y)

OP
OP
LewisHall

LewisHall

Suspended / Banned
Name
Lewis
Edit My Images
Yes
3 and 5 worked for me - this looked like a portrait session in an urban environment, rather than an urban environment that just happens to contain an attractive woman.

Thanks!

Maybe i worded the title slightly wrong saying urban shoot rather than a portrait shoot it an urban location!