Spencers Whinge thread.......

Edit My Images
Yes
For all those who feel a bit wronged or fed up recently.

I've had a rubbish couple of days. Two jobs for estate agents this week, 1 didn't turn up and then was un-obtainable for the rest of the day, didn't mind too much as it was in Bath, it's been re-scheduled for next week and they'll charge them for it. But a phone call would've been nice! Yesterday, drove all the way to Bristol in AM rush-hour traffic, got to the agents to collect the keys only to be told 'didn't your office get the message I left, we don't have the keys, they're lost!!!!!' ARRRRRRRGH!!!!! again they'll get charged and I'll get paid but still, surely most people see the blinking green light and think 'OOOOh, I've got a message, wonder if it's important?' Not my co-ordinator apparently. If she wasn't drop-dead gorgeous I wouldn't have forgiven her!

The straw that broke the camels back was today. Turned up at the property only to find it in a truly disgusting state as the tennants hadn't een told to tidy up. Normally takes me about 5 minutes to garden a room for a shot, try more like 45 minutes this time. On top of this, the tennants started getting arsey with me cos she had a client turning up for some massage and crystal healing. If you wanted me gone quickly you should've had the courtesy to tidy up. Biatch!

TREE HUGGING HIPPY CRAP! I HATE HIPPIES, WANNA KICK 'EM IN THE NUTS!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

God, I feel better now. Anybody else for some whinge therapy?

lol work, what a pita it is sometimes.

Gandhi said:

AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

God, I feel better now. Anybody else for some whinge therapy?

That felt good for me as well , thankyou :)

matty said:
lol work, what a pita it is sometimes.

Mostly it's fine. It's just other peoples incompetance that annoys me.

Of course, I'm perfect and never transgress the bounds of either professionalism or responsibility. Oh no, not me sir.

Gandhi said:

Of course, I'm perfect and never transgress the bounds of either professionalism or responsibility. Oh no, not me sir.

of course not, not in anyway.;) :p

Gandhi said:
Don't you mean in the pulses, or cutlets ;)

Gandhi said:

We used to have that problem all the time at work - we used to call them 'customers'.

The incompetence kept us going, they didn't have a clue and relied on us to make them something that worked and was what they really wanted...not what they ordered.

Don't even get me started.... cos I might not stop for a while :LOL:
The NHS / work / lack of communication / lack of staff and resources :bang:

minimeeze said:
Don't even get me started.... cos I might not stop for a while :LOL:
The NHS / work / lack of communication / lack of staff and resources :bang:
oooh the NHS isnt it a horrible monster. we've just been told to expect 3,000 unemployed junior docotrs by 2010! well that was sensible given that they have increased medical student numbers by such a large amount in the last few years. did they not correlate that med student numbers should roughly equal junior doctor numbers??? why do they do this to themselves! ah well not to worry, i'll go entertain myself in the southern hemisphere somewhere :)

Dont start me on work, yes nail art is a lovely fluffy, girly little passtime but sometimes the peeps in my classes really take the proverbial.
A lot of my classes are put on by government funded organisations for single moms, ethnic minorities, people on low budget incomes. Imagine the worst kind of people that can fit themselves into one of those catagories and you have my average group... okay Im going to shut up RIGHT NOW! :cautious:

I missed an appointment in Bath. I'm sure the bloke won't be too stressed :p

noah said:
oooh the NHS isnt it a horrible monster. we've just been told to expect 3,000 unemployed junior docotrs by 2010! well that was sensible given that they have increased medical student numbers by such a large amount in the last few years. did they not correlate that med student numbers should roughly equal junior doctor numbers??? why do they do this to themselves! ah well not to worry, i'll go entertain myself in the southern hemisphere somewhere :)

The NHS is falling to pieces - too many chiefs and not enough indians. I've worked in the NHS for the last 10 years as a midwife, and I can honestly say that it has rapidly gone downhill in that time. It's all about meeting targets and financial budgets rather than patient care. The maternity services are abysmal and us midwives are stretched to our limits (and I'm sure it's the much the same in every other department). Where I work, there are lots of 'managers' and I don't see the need for so many of them. Equipment is at a premium as the budgets are frozen so it's a case of make do with what you have, and if we don't have it, then tough!
Communication where I work is crap too. Today is my last day working there (yay!!!!! :woot:) so I had planned to go out for a meal tonight, then back up home to Yorkshire for the weekend... only they put me on-call tonight but didn't actually think to tell me. I found out from the patient I am on-call for!!!(we have to go on-call for home births). Great :(

I empathise with you all ! I wont even go into my average week in detail, but being sent to a customers site to install 400K worth of computer system, only to find its the wrong address (wrong country sometimes, ie sent to Guildford and should have been in Aberdeen) is just one of the many "mistakes" made ! lol

I feel for you mate. It's a stressful time moving, be thankful you don't spend the hole day with them like i have to when i move them. Thankfully these days i get to send the fellas out while i do important things like point at charts ect

I have met some of the most ignorant, tightfisted, moronic gimps that you'd ever meet.

IanC_UK said:
only to find its the wrong address (wrong country sometimes, ie sent to Guildford and should have been in Aberdeen)
You should have just installed it any way.
"That's what it said on the ticket Guv" :D

Ah, I thought you were both in the wrong place :naughty:

milou said:
I missed an appointment in Bath. I'm sure the bloke won't be too stressed :p

:D :D :LOL:

Unless you own a 6 story georgian town-house which is part let as an alternative medical centre and 5 huuuuge flats then alas it wasn't me ;)

Unless there is something you aren't telling us milou?

Millionaire property magnet?

UPDATE: to further add insult injury, the Agents for the second prperty (the messy hippy one) Have been on the phone to my company today whingeing about the quality of the shots! grrrrrrr. Good job I took some 'evidence' shots to prove the state of the place.

I still got sent back today to re-shoot the externals as I was out of position by 18 inches. Apparently.

lol. You've gotta love those pretty ladies who work in estate agents. Just like the millenium dome......Impressive to look at but not a lot going on inside!

Back