Spending too much?

Not now. Not if i am going to get laughted at for other threads.

:shrug:shame 'cause it didn't look bad to me, but the toys out of pram ain't worth it though and the only comment you didn't like was

'I thought you had a pentax'

no laughing but someone (understandable really) can't keep up with your bodies

It was yet another dig at me. I can do without that

it looked like you throwing toys out of pram more, stop being an over sensitive wuss and enjoy the place, you'll get one hell of a lot out of it if you do

Ignore the comments and they will soon stop. The more you complain the more they carry on.

it looked like you throwing toys out of pram more, stop being an over sensitive wuss and enjoy the place, you'll get one hell of a lot out of it if you do

See, you just can't help yourself, can you? Why don't you just button it now and let this thread get back online? Theres a good boy, ta. (y)

Tony, if you really think that people are just out to wind you up, just use the forum Ignore facility. Click on their name and select "add XXXXX to your Ignore list". Then get on with enjoying your new camera, take some photos, post some for critique, listen to people when they give you feedback, and get on with enjoying the hobby of photography!

Tony, if you really think that people are just out to wind you up, just use the forum Ignore facility. Click on their name and select "add XXXXX to your Ignore list". Then get on with enjoying your new camera, take some photos, post some for critique, listen to people when they give you feedback, and get on with enjoying the hobby of photography!

Awesome idea. Cheers (y)

:clap:

.... just use the forum Ignore facility. Click on their name and select "add XXXXX to your Ignore list". !

thank you - i just did - and therefore wont have to read any more of this infantile drivel.......:shake:

ahem.

If you want crit,. post thread, if you want attention, go elsewhere to find it. If you want solid advice, ask here.

Ambermile and Lynton, get a room or leave each other alone.

:LOL: White lenses should be immediately painted black, or come with an option to have it done prior to shipping. Sales would go through the roof!

Do you ever worry that you have spent or are spending too much on a camera or a lens etc etc?

Personally, I worry a damn sight more about the (modest amount of) money I have invested which is making absolutley s** all interest these days :bang:, than I worry about spending bits of it on camera equipment :|. After all, we've got to keep the economy going somehow :D.

...this is like an episode of Big Brother.

In relation to the point of the thread, I wish I could spend more!!

Back