Spider Kill Warning

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

This little hopper jumped onto the woodern surround next to me so I got into position and fired off a tester and ping he was gone :(
3788975641_3de514468d_o.jpg

Straight into this spiders web and into a silken mummy wrap. Just when you think life can't get any worse.
3788976061_1675a508b9_o.jpg

You can see his eye the poor thing :(
3788976609_cf6cca9611_o.jpg

3788977085_8838f48088_o.jpg

Well that's my lunch packed.
3789788060_b482337d66_o.jpg

nothing like being in the right place at the right time, both of you :D

Thanks for looking guys ;)
I used the Canon 40d, mp-e 65 and the MT 24 ex twin macro lite.

No Mark I'm far to kind a person to even think that ;)

Great spider set, i could imagine folk throwing hoppers into webs for shots like that.

I would rather take shots of the hopper then the garden orb, This really did happen this way honest.

Ooh, very sinister looking pictures of said garden orb preparing his evening meal. They're quite revolting creatures. I particularly hate walking into the garden towards the end of the summer to hang the washing on the line, and walking into one of their webs - freaks me out big time! Just glad I'm too big to be wrapped up mummy-stylie!!!

Fantastic shots!

Great sequence Alby (y)

Ooh, very sinister looking pictures of said garden orb preparing his evening meal. They're quite revolting creatures. I particularly hate walking into the garden towards the end of the summer to hang the washing on the line, and walking into one of their webs - freaks me out big time! Just glad I'm too big to be wrapped up mummy-stylie!!!

Fantastic shots!
Thnaks, I know what you mean, I hate doing that too.... Hang washing out that is:LOL:
Great sequence Alby (y)

Cheers Chris ;)

Loving these Alby - What magnification did you use on the MP-E for these?
Thanks Sara I used 1x for the whole spider and 2x for the close ups I think, I don't normally take note as I just get caught up it the shots. Note to myself, must not get so carried away with the moment. :LOL:
Wow, fantastic detail Alby.

Cheers Del ;)

Superb series of shots Alby (y)

Nicely done mate.............and of course I believe you when you say you didn't chuck the hopper into the web:shake:

Back