Spotted a togger : Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kos town last month.
on top of a church

041.jpg

eastbourne extreme today

024-1.jpg

This fella made a great show of letting us know he was a pro! He even told me & my wife to move as he was wanting to set up this shot! Now I am fairly easy going these days (well most of the time) but I did think he was in sore need of learning some manners.
I did move for him rather than spoil it for others there, but his lack of common courtesy did annoy me!

Pushy_tog.jpg

A few pictures I got at Trafalgar Square in London, all shot with my Powershot SX220 HS.

One of the security guys getting pictures of a protest camp:

When someone is taking a photo they're so involved in what they're doing that you can get right up close to them:

I thought that this young lady was using an X100 until I saw that giveaway film-winding movement with her hand:

And this young lady doesn't need to download her pictures from a compact, or even carry one around:

Trying to get shots of togs proved problematic one day going from a small bit of shrubbery in the way here

MT1.jpg

to a second attempt being spoiled by a woman walking into shot

MT3.jpg

and finally my own wife trying to stop me taking a shot of someone that looked like she was trying to get her own candid of a behind.

MT2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back