Spotted a togger : Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ziggy©;3816658 said:
It doesnt look like a lens I would handhold.
It has an old-style box, so if it is 200mm, it will be f1.8.

All that light makes it very hand-holdable.

Andrew

Spotted yesterday at the Seale & Sands show. I wonder if he was also taking pictures for the 'Gettin' Wet theme?

togger.jpg

Not got a picture, but did see someone trying to get a picture of I assume a bird near dancing ledge at swanage, but he looked like he was throwing a tantrum at the time so I thought best to stay well clear!

Not got a picture, but did see someone trying to get a picture of I assume a bird near dancing ledge at swanage, but he looked like he was throwing a tantrum at the time so I thought best to stay well clear!

That's where a long tele lens would have come in handy. :naughty:

Spotted Photographer's At Tonfanau Road Racing Event Near Tywyn

5909903236_45a8cac3c1_b.jpg

5909903852_cc76317f23_b.jpg

5909902534_7a6df63973_b.jpg

Not sure what this lens was it just looked pre Jurassic......!!

Spotted this official tog for the zapcat racing in Edinburgh last weekend. think his name was bob

5912319969_fd46bb217a_b_d.jpg

but I couldn't resist as I think it is a good capture and true reflection of my beautiful friend .... Lynne (Blondie606) my fellow Photo52 pal who has been a great encouragement throughout my project and my son and I had the most enjoyable day at the event which Lynne gave us the heads-up about ... thanks babes :D (I hope I don't lose my head over this one, but I think it is great so felt I had to share it here :D).

5937841677_96fda192b2_b.jpg
[/url]
Lynne (Blondie606) by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back