Spotted a togger : Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen people do this for that reason. It's pretty much pointless and the same effect can be had by using direct flash, lowering FEC and saving some flash battery power to boot.

ziggy©;3790008 said:
I've seen people do this. Maybe her intention was not to bounce the light but just reduce the amount of light by not pointing directly at the subject. ;)

I've seen people do this for that reason. It's pretty much pointless and the same effect can be had by using direct flash, lowering FEC and saving some flash battery power to boot.

Yes i agree. Seems pointless to use more power when less is also possible.

they do V, but they're attached to those dirty great big satellites pointing down at us right this moment.. :naughty:

Why do they always make the IS lenses more damned expensive?! :crying:

There were dozens, if not hundreds, of photographers in Greenwich for the Greenwich & Docklands International Festival on Saturday. Here are a couple of them; I'll post more when I've had a chance to process them. I've also posted a few shots of the performers themselves over on this thread for those who might be interested.

5828230361_43e24af8f8_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Taken with my recently refurbished Yashica FX-3, 50mm 1.9 DSB lens, Rollei Retro 400S film and processed by The Darkroom, Cheltenham

You need work on your composition there a bloke with a camera in all of you shots...
HA HA.. :))

A nice chap I have met him twice whilst looking for dragon flys

WPG_0722.jpg

Spotted this guy at wembury beach tonight for the sunset, he said hello and we were in a field and he was at half way up and he asked me if i could crouch down so i did until he had finished, i could not get a better picture as i only had the 28-135mm on and the other lens was the 10-20 sigma. not sure if hes on here.

IMG_6170.jpg

Here is someone I spotted today at Sheep Day. I had to take 2 of him because he has a TP neck strap, so obviously someone on here!

TP_guy_2.jpg

He had 2 bodies and some nice L glass. Confidently going round taking photographs, how it should be really.

TP_guy_1.jpg

Hmmm, looks familiar. Well he can't complain seeing as he started this thread. :D

I nearly went up to him and shouted "Tom!" but then again I haven't seen him before until you said he started this thread. It could have been anyone for all I know. I know someone resides in Skipton and has the TP name as "Tom. Location: Skipton" - I have a weird photographic memory. So I came to the conclusion it might be him. It scares people though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back