Spotted a togger : Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So thats the view we have of each other ? :):laugh:

IMG_0502.jpg

Didn't look too impressed I was stood in front of his shot over Millenium Bridge, tough!

When the page started to load i really did think he had a droopy moustache :LOL:

Not sure what the deal is with what looks like a toy cam ?

You're kidding me right Javier... :cautious:

That's a Holga and mine is GREEN... :D

Superb little 'toy' camera that provides some weird but superb results... ;) ...you should give one a go... :naughty:

Check the thread out...

Holga tastic thread

And then you'll be hooked and off to find one... :LOL:

:p

You're kidding me right Javier... :cautious:

That's a Holga and mine is GREEN... :D

Superb little 'toy' camera that provides some weird but superb results... ;) ...you should give one a go... :naughty:

Check the thread out...

Holga tastic thread

And then you'll be hooked and off to find one... :LOL:

Wow, how cool. Nope, I had not seen them. I just called SAMYS (a local pro shop) and they have them in stock, so I will be picking one up this evening.
I also checked out your thread and found it very cool. :)
Can I post some pics in your thread when I get them developed?
Thanks javier

Wow, how cool. Nope, I had not seen them. I just called SAMYS (a local pro shop) and they have them in stock, so I will be picking one up this evening.
I also checked out your thread and found it very cool. :)
Can I post some pics in your thread when I get them developed?
Thanks javier

:LOL: ... told you so... :D

Of course you can... it's a free-for all over there too... :shrug: ...the more the merrier... :eek:

Welcome to the land of the toy camera and loads more fun at your plastic lens tips... :LOL:

A man at Rannoch Moor today although he spent a long time under a blanket.

clicky

This lovely tog caught my interest as I was walking through this area of Sheffield. I love the way she is biting her lip in concentration...

tog1.jpg

This lovely tog caught my interest as I was walking through this area of Sheffield. I love the way she is biting her lip in concentration...

Well spotted ... I Was going to comment on her lip!

Better to be biting your lips than clinching your behind :p

Used this as one of my shots for the 52 week project (People) but thought this fits in here too.....

4374037892_81e1bec9e2_o.jpg

'Taken' yesterday. I know for a fact that some members from these forums were on the ledge that I've circled.

Cheesy

Last edited:
Spotted these kids in Manchester yesterday while out with my new D90 for the first time. Taken from a moving car, through the side window (I wasn't driving!)

FirstdaywiththeD90042a.jpg

Lydden Hill 6th March

LyddenHill060310-1.jpg

LyddenHill060310-27.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back