Spotted a togger : Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this guy getting his feet wet at Codnor park reservoir, I reckon he's clocked me.

DSC_0884.jpg

This is very cool!

A few dodgy characters on Skomer Island in July 09.

TP members one and all, but can you name them?

Skomer%20People%20lo%20res.jpg

I think I might regret posting this, the end of a nice friendship :crying: Oh here goes anyway :D

4447992649_4152b2a6b5_o.jpg

If you recognise him, please dont tell him it was me lol :)

A few dodgy characters on Skomer Island in July 09.

TP members one and all, but can you name them?

Skomer%20People%20lo%20res.jpg

Looks like Les seems to think it is OK to go under the barrier but to go over it is a nono :D

Circa 2000 > switching film to digital > Nikon F90 to 4mps Olympus C-4040 > I used this rig to shoot weddings!
TwinCam.jpg

Twin Cam! - Self Portrait Mirror Shot

Lydden Hill this morning

BhpFordLyddenHill-108.jpg

On behalf of my g/f, she doesn't have an account but has informed me I MUST post this that she captured at the Bulldog Rally 2010 last week in Wales...

No idea who he is lol :(

(y)

4484402747_65ae042a4d.jpg

Spotted up Schiehallion today. The background to his shot was stunning, I have a pano of him shooting if anyone is interested :shrug:

03782731535881598890.jpg

I love these images of other togs with their cameras and lenses...keep them coming

Some dodgy geezer who came to help me with a wedding recently

How did you manage to get him to just photo the cakes, and not eat them? Must have been beofre the car boot meets head incident as well!!!!

Post #676.... yep that's me, and yes its a redsnapper! Other half (Sharon) says she wasn't bored, (but I was on a golf course taking photo's......:LOL: so I bet she was really!).... she just says she was just f###ing freezing. Such a potty mouth!

Last edited:
Post #676.... yep that's me, and yes its a redsnapper! Other half (Sharon) says she wasn't bored, (but I was on a golf course taking photo's......:LOL: so I bet she was really!).... she just says she was just f###ing freezing. Such a potty mouth!

Bet you weren't expecting that :D

PS: It was bloody cold up there!

That's going to be a cracking place for sunsets come summer!

How did you manage to get him to just photo the cakes, and not eat them? Must have been beofre the car boot meets head incident as well!!!!

Cheeky swine!! :bat: I'm more of a pie eater, rather than a cake eater!

That shot was taken after I banged my head :bang:, but the cut was on the left side of my bonce so it's just out of shot!

Spotted at Erddig, checking out the place as a wedding venue...

I was obliging, and took a pic of the pair of them with the house in the background.

Janet

Spotted in London outside the Tate's gallery...

IMG_2016.jpg

Spotted 2 toggers

They have given up ice golf and are stalking each other

Finally cornered MarkVee takes cover in a tree persued by ElDavido

Knockhill yesterday.
IMG_0122-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back