Spotted a togger : Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted a TP strap so couldn't resist some shots for this thread!

Peepo... you were being watched!

4827951965_21d6ba8e1a.jpg

24/7 Farnborough Air Show

Errr yes that would be me.

I'm not sure what concerns me more though - that somebody took 5 photos of me, or that they Photoshopped some considerable extra weight onto me in each picture.

OK who's posting photos of my wife! :bat:

I know she's canon but I forgive her because we have an understanding :cool:

4917255650_c8bf986bde_o.jpg

Wrong! ..... It's me .... :D

<<<<< Over there ..

Last edited:
Early June, Fistral Newquay, fannying about on the rocks like a right couple of mincers...:p

xpt3ls.jpg

Is there a larger version of this pic - I think I recognise these 2.

I do believe this chap is a member on these here forums.. whom I am sparing the blushes of by having missed the shot of him trying to take a picture with the lens cap on ;) Here we have the realisation and subsequent removal... :p I do apologise for not introducing myself.. in a bit of a foul mood most of the day and no one should suffer that :)

PHI_7317b.jpg

Look into the eyes, not around the eyes......

sid_razz.jpg

Mrs_C is being looked at :razz: quick snap whilst Sidney was nicking some treats and a little too close to quite focus correctly!

Last edited:
I do believe this chap is a member on these here forums.. whom I am sparing the blushes of by having missed the shot of him trying to take a picture with the lens cap on ;) Here we have the realisation and subsequent removal... :p I do apologise for not introducing myself.. in a bit of a foul mood most of the day and no one should suffer that :)

PHI_7317b.jpg

LOL Mark did that again the other day when we went to the lakes ha ha

There are a lot of FEMALE photographers in the US I've noticed......

my first togg pic, taken in london a week ago

drfhqf.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Javier, what do you do? are you one of the guys there taking shots of tourists with the look alikes or somthing?

Thought it was I was there 13th - 18th August, fab place deffo going back we stayed on the campsite in our camper, electric hook up and free internet (y)

Camera, Camera, What Camera? :naughty:

I will freely admit that I started reading the page from the bottom up....

It took me a long time to actually get to the camera :LOL:

Pentax ME Super is my guess - comparing to the one I have here.

-Rob

Extra credit for identifying the camera? :)

Olympus om1.....50mm lens? and she is leaning against the post to steady herself

My om-1, just noticed the winder is silver on mine so maybe not :p

Last edited:
Well it looks very similar to my Practika MTL5B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back