Spotted a togger : Part 3

One of mine from a year or so back :)

9O99gFk.jpg

Any idea why quite a few posts aren’t showing and have a Red Cross against the picture icon…?

They will be remotely hosted and since posting on here have been removed or deleted from whatever hosting they used :( For example ALL pictures of mine showing on this site are hosted on my webste in one folder.. If I delete that folder hundreds of pics posted on here over the yrs will dissapear ..

Last edited:
They will be remotely hosted and since posting on here have been removed or deleted from whatever hosting they used :( For example ALL pictures of mine showing on this site are hosted on my webste in one folder.. If I delete that folder hundreds of pics posted on here over the yrs will dissapear ..
Thanks for clarifying….couldn’t understand it as some of the posts are quite recent………

Out and about this afternoon I saw these guys setting up and assumed some important steam engine was due so I hung around and it turned out to be some sort of track inspection train pulled by a diesel...

20211015_160934 (Medium).jpg

20211015_161000 (Medium).jpg

Apologies for the low quality phone shots

This made me smile. In Norwegian, tog means a train, so here you have "the tog standing at platform 3 is the 12:48 to...":)
If he had really made it down he would have landed in the water and then there might have been steam! :)

Back