Spotted a togger : Part 3

one from silverstone at the moto gp.
top right and he`s inside the fence,lucky bugger

rossiweb.jpg

Angled Fill Flash
This lady is a professional shooting visitors to London's South Bank. She gets them to dress up in old-fashioned leathers and sit on an old-fashioned motorcycle, complete with the wind-blown scarf. As you can guess from the light, she's shooting into the sun so I would think she's using fill flash. At a somewhat strange angle...

ziggy©;4760052 said:
Is this photoshopped? The position of her head looks a bit odd :)

Nope. How it was. I cropped it to get some people out that's all.

A couple from a visit to Newcastle Quayside earlier this year.

IMG_0500_edit.jpg

IMG_0503_edit.jpg

IMG_0504_edit.jpg

ziggy©;4760057 said:
What lens is that? Its shape looks a bit odd. Very thin near the lens mount. Or maybe he has extension tubes on the camera?

I didn't stop to ask him. All I can tell you is that it's a Nikon and has a tripod mount ring, but then you could see that for yourself.

Saw someone with a serious set up on the other bridge but left him to it ...

Was hoping this heron would fly up the canal towards me as it was bobbing from bank to bank avoiding joggers and such. Typical that the sky clouded over just as I saw it having been pretty bright the previous hour. I should have just done what this girl did.

dsc79241.jpg

That's a very nice shot, Garry; and I have to say, that's one very sexy lady (not too sure if it's her demure, the camera in her hand, the way her hair is held-up or a mixture of all the three).

Togs getting wet, at Brands Hatch, last Sunday at the HSCC Superprix ...

Media Togs by Paulie W, on Flickr

Five times world boxing champion Jane Couch MBE at Liverpool olympia sat 30th June 2012

janecouch.jpg

ziggy©;4760057 said:
What lens is that? Its shape looks a bit odd. Very thin near the lens mount. Or maybe he has extension tubes on the camera?

It's a 70-200mm f2.8 VRII with teleconverters.

This guy was at the top of Ceasars Camp watching Fanborough Air show.

IMG_4709.JPG

They're everywhere! :)

A bird shooting a bird at a bird hide!

541455_461182563901491_102809614_n.jpg

I get to call her a 'bird' because she's my wife!:LOL:

Back