Spotted a togger : Part 3

I knew there was somehting on his helmet but didn't know what until I got home (ten minutes ago)

bikecamera.jpg

The GoPro will shoot video upto 1080p but you can also take photos every so many seconds which is pretty cool if you capture something just at the right time

More than likely he will be videoing his race run or practice, whatever he was doing?

I use a similar camera for my downhill mountain bike riding, very cool toys :)

From the Dressing-Up Box
The one with the camera had been photographing the other one but given the way they're dressed, I'd guess that they're taking turns. Or maybe they just dress that way all of the time...

Not a great photo but I saw these two last week, the road they was tring to get up was flooded so the boots and socks came off......Fine effort I thought :D
223-1.jpg

Thanks. On this one I had the white balance set to Flash to give it that sunny light then after a slight bump to Clarity and Sharpness I added a Color Priority vignette to bring the eye's focus onto the faces, then bumped up the Brightness to compensate. All done in Lightroom 3.6.

Thanks. On this one I had the white balance set to Flash to give it that sunny light then after a slight bump to Clarity and Sharpness I added a Color Priority vignette to bring the eye's focus onto the faces, then bumped up the Brightness to compensate. All done in Lightroom 3.6.
Nicely done mate, nicely done (y)

Met this guy on pendle hill (lancashire) doing a cycle job.. guessing he got some good angled shops.. I wasnt for lying down..

down.jpg

Met this guy on pendle hill (lancashire) doing a cycle job.. guessing he got some good angled shops.. I wasnt for lying down..

down.jpg

ROFL!

I almost forgot about this shot but it took me a bout a week to get I was on a coach tour and this guy was taking shots in this style for two weeks

Togger spotted by alf.branch, on Flickr

Back