squirrel

Edit My Images
No
hi took this a bit back now. :thinking: what do you think ?

Squirral.jpg

:agree:
Spot on for sharpness.

If you'd just asked him to back up about 2" it would have been perfect. As it is you'll have to settle for great;)

Squidgies just don't play fair do they !!!!??? :LOL: lovely shot tho! (y)

you poor thing Glo!!! you could try Bedford park, thee's loads of 'em there, x x x (ps: congrats on the site staff thingy!! (y)) x x x

If you'd just asked him to back up about 2" it would have been perfect. As it is you'll have to settle for great;)

lol i did ask but he wouldnt ablige ;)

Thanks all (y)

Squirral2.jpg

Hi, hope you don't mind, I had a play lightening the shadows, x x x

hi took this a bit back now. :thinking: what do you think ?

Squirral.jpg

Nice shot but don't you think you need to learn how to spell?

I am sorry if this upsets viewers but it is one of my pet hates. (I am not talking dyslexia)

Doh! I know I am going to get some stick for this.

I am sorry if this upsets viewers but it is one of my pet hates. (I am not talking dyslexia)

lol i did notice after i had put it in the subject box but not sure if you can change it well i dont know how to if you can. just one thing you shouldnt make comments like that when you make mistakes yourself ie just read a reply from you on another thread labirynth is spelt labyrinth (y)

Oh no!....it's all over...the end of the world.....that's it may as well end it all now! :razz:

Sorry but I hate people that get so hung up on spelling and grammer. As long as the viewer knows what the person means it means nothing....NOTHING!!

Grrrrr...

Rich....edit this by clicking edit then click "go advanced"

Oh no!....it's all over...the end of the world.....that's it may as well end it all now! :razz:

Sorry but I hate people that get so hung up on spelling and grammer. As long as the viewer knows what the person means it means nothing....NOTHING!!

Grrrrr...

thanks sie (y)

I Spell it SQUIDGER!!! :LOL: :razz: :razz:

Grrrrr...

:agree: especially as all my hard work on the editing was just ignored!!!! :bat: :D

:agree: especially as all my hard work on the editing was just ignored!!!! :bat: :D

thanks for doing the edit i think it looks a lot better (y)

lol I Spell it SQUIDGER!!!

Okay, you asked for it.

There is nothin' rong wit is spellin in that post .... It was his gramma that was at falt .... So there!! :D

Not that I give a monkeys.

Back