Star or...

sue

Edit My Images
Yes
angel that is the question?

We have nothing for the top of the tree, what do you all have at the top of your tree?

Anyone seen any nice tree toppers in the shops this year, if so where?

Neither we have a blue bauble thingy with gold glitter. But we have a beautiful angel we bought a bhs last year but it is too big for the crappy tree we have this year.

I thought we were going to get a choice of pics :D

Didnt think you were asking for ours, fortunately I have not bothered with the tree yet, not had time (honest;)).

I would say star myself though (y)

Might have to be a disney one as we bought the decs for our tree in paris when we were there just before christmas one year, just to keep the theme going.
We have a foot tall snowman winnie the pooh as well sat on the cabinet.
:)

410200500390_th.jpg

Think of the indignity for an angel :LOL:

It has to be an angel - she waves her magic wand to let Father Christmas know that all the children in the house are asleep ;)

It has to be an angel - she waves her magic wand to let Father Christmas know that all the children in the house are asleep ;)

Angels don't have magic wands. That'd be a fairy. Or Sooty. But he'd look stupid on top of a christmas tree anyway.

:LOL: Says the expert :D

I have a glittery star thing on my tree.... it came from Matalan (I think!).

Angels don't have magic wands. That'd be a fairy. Or Sooty. But he'd look stupid on top of a christmas tree anyway.

So THAT'S why my fairy is so moody - it's coz I keep calling her an angel, no wonder. I thought it was coz she was sulking about being stuck in the loft for 11 months of the year then, when she is alowed out she gets a pine tree shoved up her skirt :D

we are getting a tinker bell for our tree so she classes as a fairy so no problem about santa getting in now :)

:LOL: You'll have to make a green one for Ven, he usually says that :D

We have a suacy red fairy on the top of our tree...she did have a light up her skirt but the bulb blew!

What can you say? :LOL:

Angel on ours.....the other half says it should be a mouse though, for some reason!

Star here, but Im on the lookout for a better one.

I had a gorgeous foil leaf pagan sun (well I have to be different) on my beautiful black tree .... but... I stumbled into the tree (no I wasnt drunk) knocked the star/sun off and broke a corner off.
Now I have some feeble excuse of a star from Tesco, and this year my black tree is oh soooo very common ... my lounge looks like an ad from an Argos catalogue :shake:
At this rate I may even turn Ven, next year, tut!

Sue, for the perfect tree topping all you need is Matt and large jar of vaseline.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination. :D :D :D

Back