Still snowing!!!

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
So I'm stuck in the house cause I hate driving in this crap. I was bored stiff so I thought I would take some shots of the snow so you could all see what it was like over here at the moment. It's been snowing for two days now. I think it's finally letting up. Anyway they were just snapshots taken through my glass windows. No award winning pics, just wanted to show you the snow.

http://www.thephotographyforums.com/albums/album15/snowing2.jpg

http://www.thephotographyforums.com/albums/album15/snowing1.jpg

Jewel :snowman:

I think we need to ban photos with snow in 'em.

Cos I've escaped so far and you're makin me feel cold :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I was hoping someone would post some pics of the snow, I thought by now there'd be a few up. I love the snow and sadly it's past either side of us at the moment and has just started to rain quite heavily :( . Nice pics Jewel.

KenCo1964 said:
I was hoping someone would post some pics of the snow, I thought by now there'd be a few up. I love the snow and sadly it's past either side of us at the moment and has just started to rain quite heavily :( . Nice pics Jewel.

thanks Ken, maybe next time I'll go outside! :) Honestly though I do want to get some really nice winter shots this year. The snow makes for some great shots!

Jewel.

The Grampian region and Northern Scotland were badly hit last night (probably not by Ontario standards though!)

Several roads and schools closed.
It turned to mush in Montrose by lunchtime and the roads are clear again.

Bachs said:
It turned to mush in Montrose by lunchtime and the roads are clear again.
Same with us here, it's now raining and everythings turned to mud :(

jewel said:
So I'm stuck in the house cause I hate driving in this crap. I was bored stiff so I thought I would take some shots of the snow so you could all see what it was like over here at the moment. It's been snowing for two days now. I think it's finally letting up. Anyway they were just snapshots taken through my glass windows. No award winning pics, just wanted to show you the snow.

Jewel :snowman:

That looks brill!

I'm coming to sleep on your lounge floor and I'm bringing my snowboard!

/*jealous mode=OFF/

It's been snowing here in Munich on and off now for the last 10 days. Everytime it looks like the sun is going to appear to allow some photography it doesn't and shortly afterwards it starts to snow again. Ohh and its piggy freezing too, day and night.

I am planning on spending some time out with the camera this weekend, come rain or shine, so hopefully will have some snowy pics by Monday.

Back