NSFW StoneNudes

Edit My Images
Yes
Stumbled across this video of Dean Fidelman taking pictures of naked women climbing - what's so interesting about that you are probably asking. Well, maybe nothing but I like the way he has used the naked body as a sculpture and how he has managed to get the body form to complement the rock formation - or perhaps it is my imagination! There is one of the latter photos where the climber is wedged into a crack in the rock face and he seems to have emphasised the crack of her bum to mirror the crack in the rock face.

View: https://vimeo.com/29677232

For me, this a an interesting way of showing the human form of texture and tone without the titillation

Hope you like

I found that interesting thanks, a different way to shoot nudes.

Just make sure you don't do this in Malaysia, it could spark an earthquake ;)
This is how I found the video. Apparently, it is the latest trend to climb mountains etc and strip off. I was researching why. Well, that's what I told the court ;)

Just make sure you don't do this in Malaysia, it could spark an earthquake ;)
I believe the sequence of events was: tourists tripping off, local people complain, then earthquake, so it seems more logical (!) to assume the mountain was angry with locals not the tourists ;)

Does he use models who can climb or climbers who model? Either way I like the results.

Back