Storage Question

Name
Noel
Edit My Images
Yes
hi

Happy Christmas to all.
I know this is a different question but i think someone here might have an answer or some advice.

I am looking for a web based solution for storing Images, Video and possibly Audio.
It needs to store quite a lot of data privately and be able to add key words, and information per item.
also the ability to be searchable and be able to add and remove users/ contributors.

so i guess i am asking for some sort of Private fickr with video and audio or something like that ..

Anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks

Noel

This could be a tricky one because you have a load of hosts on the market that allows you to store un-metered limits. But they are monitored and could end up breaching their site rules.
Blue host is good as they are a little relaxed about this happening.

I think zenfolio does things brilliantly. Pro level gives you unlimited storage, so check it out. My referall code if you want a discount after the free trial is ***
http://www.zenfolio.com/uk

Last edited:
Thanks guys but Zenfolio seems more like a website building platform. i dont think it is quite what i need . I need to make a digital library of images, videos and possibly audio. the more I think about it a Dropbox type solution is more what I am looking for but I need it to be searchable and keyword-able .. if that makes sense ..?

Thanks guys but Zenfolio seems more like a website building platform. i dont think it is quite what i need . I need to make a digital library of images, videos and possibly audio. the more I think about it a Dropbox type solution is more what I am looking for but I need it to be searchable and keyword-able .. if that makes sense ..?
Hey,

Have you considered google's GDrive? You get a 15GB to start off with a free email account and then you can add more storage for an annual fee. The same would be with iCloud (not same space to start off with a free account tho).

Hey,

Have you considered google's GDrive? You get a 15GB to start off with a free email account and then you can add more storage for an annual fee. The same would be with iCloud (not same space to start off with a free account tho).

Thanks Mlse7en i didn't consider them as Google has a bad rep with security, and i don't want to be tied into apple ecosystem.
ATM i am looking at box.com it seems to fit a few of my needs but not all ..

So if anyone has any other options please let me know..

Hubic
50Euros a year for 10Terabytes of storage

Guys , sorry to dredge up an old post , but i am still hunting for a solution that fits my needs.
Many places offer storage but i cant see where anyone offers the possibility of a searchable /Keyword-able database of all the files..

thanks MrBump for the Hubic link, but that seems to be the same as google D, drop box, box , Amazon cloud etc.

am i asking for too much or does anyone know of something that will fit my needs ?

hey , thanks Chappers i sent them an email kets see what they say ..

thanks

Back