Strange eating habits

toasted cheese sandwiches and tomato soup sounds quite nice, might have to try that for lunch.

toasted cheese sandwiches and tomato soup sounds quite nice, might have to try that for lunch.

But surely the soup would run through the toasted sandwich :thinking: :D :D

:LOL:

yes the bread gets all soggy with tomato soup it is very yummy on a cold winter's day. It is one of those foods that warms you up from the inside and you really feel liking tucking into a good book in front of an open fire after.

Ahhh now I really want one.

I went to a Food Fair a few months back and picked up some jars of hot spicy sauces and marinades.

I tried one called Naga Fire Jelly on a toasted cheese sandwich and bugger me it was good.

This NFJ is some seriously hot stuff, it takes the skin off the roof of your mouth as you swallow it.

I also have one called Hellish Relish which is even hotter. :bang:

Tomato ketchup sandwiches.......dry bread though, no fatty yucky stuff on it, just thickly spead ketchup!! (heads for the kitchen....)

Slap a few rashers of well fried Bacon into that and I'll join you....Mmmm.

Is there a smiley of someone dribbling uncontrolably I can use?

salad cream and banana sandwiches!

I think this is on a par with dunking the sausage roll in coffee, just sounds awful, as does the Chily and Bannana Pizza.

All very strange:puke:

Lunch today ...

Marmite ... :love: ... spread generously on a slice of wholemeal ... buttered ... layered with thick slices of beetroot and Manchega (yummy) cheese ... and overlaid with another buttered slice of wholemeal ... :D

Of course it's a fine balance like all these things ... you have to make sure the other fillings don't mask the gorgeousness of the Marmite ... :nono:

All washed down with Blueberry & Sanguinello juices mixed ... not shaken or stirred ... ;)

Scrummylicious ... :clap:

:p

Back