Street Performers - an open thread.

Another living statue, scary in some ways...

Bath living statue Eos 5.jpg

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London Trafalgar Square UK of a young man with his Guitar doing a bit of street playing.

Street Performer (10)-03544 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

Last edited:
AM-JKLVg9ao4Gtlsq1zSabdYzCwj96_HWJDSAnksBiGeHPvVO6VG9ULTC7QjlHAdqAY6JEgfz74IsBbXwr6_p0mfgR-_jW5wozJARdr5A8E3_j7wW_tElJPEvCV5OnpWBKSFdkcJ2WoN4ese8YPDbqab01xEtw=w755-h590-no

"Street Performer 12"

This shot I've re-visited as I posted a colour version of it before and was never really happy with it so hence the mono presentation.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Clink Street London UK of a guy with his Soprano Saxophone doing a bit of street playing.

Street Performer (12)-03565 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

"Street Preachers" "This snap made Explore on Saturday" :) :)

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at London UK of some "Street Preachers".
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast presentation to this snap because I feel it's better suited to this type of photography and I'm trying to create a more journalistic approach to my street style snaps.

I've been creating some of my own presets as (I don't like using the ready made stuff) and this is the first snap I've posted using one of my own presets.

Street Preachers-03586 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

At first I must admit I wasn't too sure about this snap because of the movement etc, but I kept on going back to it and now I quite like it.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at the South Bank London UK of a guy performing one of his antics with a skateboard.

Street Performer (14)-03583 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

"Street Artist"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at the South Bank London UK of a guy doing a bit of landscape painting.
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast presentation to this snap because I feel it's better suited to this type of photography and I'm trying to create a more journalistic approach to my street style snaps.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

Street Artist-03589 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

"Street Dancing (1)"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a bunch of dancers doing a bit of "Street Dancing".

Street Dancing (1)-03594 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

"Street Performer (15)"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at London UK of someone dressed up as Darth Vader.

Street Performer (15) 03596 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

"Street Performer (17)"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at London UK of a mail vocalist doing a bit of street singing.

Street Performer (17)-03598 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

"Lady In Period Dress"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at the Regents Street Motor Show London UK of a "Lady Exhibitor In Period Dress".

Lady In Period Dress-03608 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Nottingham busker...

Busker with guitar Nottingham.jpg

His cap made me think of Donovan, George
Top processing, again...

Thank you kindly Malc, appreciate your reply.

"Yes I guess it does resemble that, strangely enough his style of playing was leaning towards Donovan as well"

Experimenting with the tiny Canon Powershot Zoom "digital monocular"...

Busker Exeter High Street PSZ IMG_0033.JPG

Last edited:
Roger @gramps next time you're in town "W.H.Smith" have a mag/book on sale called "Urban Photography". The edition I looked at yesterday had a several page article on Bristol, thought you might be interested.

Roger @gramps next time you're in town "W.H.Smith" have a mag/book on sale called "Urban Photography". The edition I looked at yesterday had a several page article on Bristol, thought you might be interested.
Cheers George, I'll look out for it. (y)

A man with a long horn and a drum to bang...

Busker with drum and long horn London E-20P P2100002.jpg

Back