street wedding

Name
stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Ive decided I dont put enough on here for crit so here goes.................This was from saturdays wedding and the only brief I got from the bride was she wanted the images to reflect the fact she got married in the city so no barley field / rose bush style shots. Im kicking myself as I wish I had framed it wider to give the traffic lights more breathing space.

1 by stuart macrory, on Flickr

Very Interesting!!!

.. usual disclaimer: I am not a wedding photographer so take this with a pinch of salt ..

It's close to being awesome but it's not busy enough to really convey city. I wonder whether that's partly due to the square-on viewpoint.

Processing wise.. it just looks a bit glum & dirty. I wonder whether taking some of the yellows out would help?
I wonder.. whether there's an interesting square crop to be had of the right side..

I had a quick play this is getting dangerously close to selective colour and do let me know if you want me to take this down again:

.. and having done that I'd want to clone out the van and chap in the background
wedding.jpg

Very Interesting!!!

.. usual disclaimer: I am not a wedding photographer so take this with a pinch of salt ..

It's close to being awesome but it's not busy enough to really convey city. I wonder whether that's partly due to the square-on viewpoint.

Processing wise.. it just looks a bit glum & dirty. I wonder whether taking some of the yellows out would help?
I wonder.. whether there's an interesting square crop to be had of the right side..

I had a quick play this is getting dangerously close to selective colour and do let me know if you want me to take this down again:

.. and having done that I'd want to clone out the van and chap in the background
View attachment 131841
Thanks for the feed back . Yes the guy and van appeared at the wrong time as I was standing in the middle of the road with a queue of traffic behind me so I had a small window before the lights changed lol

I prefer the closer cropped image (with David's editing would be a bonus), but both are a nice change from the 'usual' barley field/roses shots - or bluebell woodland in the case of my wedding :)

Back