Strike A Pose West Highland White

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
We were playing around with these glasses the other weekend when the family were at ours. It occurred to me that it might be fun to try and take some photos of the dog with them on. So we had an attempt last night.
I was aware before taking them that there would be reflections and to be honest I thought they looked better with them as without them the glasses just looked like black holes really.

Any feedback/crit is more than welcomed/encouraged.

Gaz

IMG_9155_email_size.jpg

IMG_9154_email_size.jpg

IMG_9141_email_size.jpg

Last edited:
Gave me a chuckle, so thanks for that. :)

Knew these were yours as soon as I saw the preview of the first one on the home page... Loving that first one especially for the expression!

Love these- made me smile before I have to go to work and that's not a bad thing

Thank you Gary

Les

Gave me a chuckle, so thanks for that. :)
Hiya. If ya chuckled thats great :) Thanks for stopping by.
Knew these were yours as soon as I saw the preview of the first one on the home page... Loving that first one especially for the expression!
Hi Beth. Yes the expression got me too :)
Love these- made me smile before I have to go to work and that's not a bad thing

Thank you Gary

Les
Hi Les. I'm sure you smile loads through out the day too ! Thanks for leaving some feedback.
We recently lost our Westie so these were a nice reminder. Love em all mate. :)
Thats a shame Dave. Glad you liked them.

Gaz

Excellent set (y)

Nice bright punchy colours and contrast!

Very good. Had a westie, nasty little ankle biter it was, but reminded me of him - thanks at least for that :) Nice photographs, hope they got at least one printed for the wall (y)

Nice bright punchy colours and contrast!
Thanks D.
Cool Dude of a pooch..........

Likey..........
Agreed she does look pretty cool. Thanks for stopping by.
nasty little ankle biter
:) I like that term, not heard it in ages. This one ain't too bad on that front, very friendly.
What a poser :D
great set of images Gary
I like these (y) :plus1:

:exit:
Thanks Tony. I was pleased they worked out ok.

Gaz

Back