Sue's photos from today

sue

Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure about some of these, just dont some autoleveling and resizing, must get my head round photoshop more. :)

twycross.jpg

twycross2.jpg

twycross3.jpg

twycross5.jpg

twycross6.jpg

twycross7.jpg

twycross8.jpg

twycross9.jpg

I love the 2nd one, muddy marmot. He looks like he's been rolling around in chocolate.

And what is this thing you have with sleeping sealions?

Thats two now!

You have some there as good as any others I've seen.

I've noticed there were a few favourite animals in the posts so far :)

very good shots Sue, i would be proud of them

Great shots Sue, favourite is 3rd from last (y)

A few of the shots look a bit blue on my screen , I reset the WB on one of them & it gave me this (did half of it ) :

twycross6.jpg

love the second, looks like he's been covered in B-B-Q sauce and is ready for roasting.

Sat next to Marianne is just amazing. Ooohs, Ahhhs and I know she doesn't like zoos that much. To make her exclaim like that proves the merit of these superb shots.

Very well done indeed - caught all the cuteness of the Animal Kingdm! Be proud!

Like the second.
It looks like he's covered in something, and just smelling it to see if it was sh....??? :LOL:

Just a couple more, again not done too much with them, maybe tomorrow will do some more to them.
twycross13.jpg

twycross14.jpg

twycross15.jpg

twycross16.jpg

:D
All lovely, but my fave is the mudcaked... Thing.
Was he having a bath? :LOL:

Dont know about the mud caked one, just saw him and he stood out as he was different. Need to do some more with them was tired last night and thumping headache despite the Ibuprofen I took while out, so just wanted to get some up and couldnt be bothered with photoshop, will have to have a read of the tutorials today and see what I can do with them now I am feeling better.

Back