Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Canon 18-55
@ 18mm
F8
1/100 sec
Iso 100
Cs2 adjusted curves, shadow/Highlight,Brightness and contrast and selective colour only adjusting +2 black and +5 neutral.

Today_2.jpg

Thanks.
Ken.

Nice one Ken and thanks for sharing what you did in CS2.........I always like to know what others do.

I like that one a great deal Ken, lovelly touch having it black and white and colour. Great lighting and good camera technique. Your processing has added to the shot too. :)

Steve said:
lovelly touch having it black and white and colour.
Tis a full colour shot, with only the shadow and frost making it look black and white. no jiggery pokery gone on...promise.

I figured that Ken but the effect is the same, most of us I would guess would not have taken that shot due to the above where as you saw it and have used it to your advantage.
More Kudos to you!!

Weird, you seem to have a halo effect around the trees on the right! :)

SammyC said:
Weird, you seem to have a halo effect around the trees on the right! :)
Yeah you are right.....I originally saved this for 800 pixels and uploaded to my gallery which in turn reduced it down to 600 pixels......I wish to blame that rather than my processing :)

You really are developing a fantastic eye for this sort of stuff.

good use of compositional technique and colour make an image I'd definately hang on my wall!

Definately a hanger in my book, and one I would definately be proud of having taken if it were me.

Now I can see it a little bigger I would definately remove the picnic table to make the place appear a little more "out in the sticks"

Then get it printed and hung on the wall !!

I eagerly await the cheque in the post.

Back