Sunday Mirror & Sunday Telegraph Sports Sections

Can i ask (and i dont often) how you go about getting into something thing like this:shrug:

im sure its hard work but how do you start

Dave(y)

Do you (or the rest of the pro togs on here) get any/much coverage in magazines?

You mean like Match or Four Four Two? Not sure, I don't regularly check to be honest...I probably should!

Cameraman, a lot of work and starting from the bottom is how I got here...

I need to write the 3rd instalment of my tutorial and that will explain everything.

Can i ask (and i dont often) how you go about getting into something thing like this:shrug:

im sure its hard work but how do you start

Dave(y)

Hi Dave, it's very tricky to get your foot in the door, you need to learn the basics and get to a good level then start approaching people.

I managed to get my foot in the door thanks to a word of mouth recommendation but its not always like that, be prepared to have emails/phone calls rejected or ignored..................Its such a competitive environment

If your serious about it though, keep knocking on doors and when you get a chance nail it!

OK....so since Andy is at the moment on a plane to Saudi Arabia (and hence is not able to scan me a copy).

Does anyone have a copy of yesterday's Daily Star (Sunday 22nd August). In particular pg.61 which is the Cardiff v Doncaster report.

I've noticed the main photo is mine, and I'd like a copy/scan if anyone's able!

Cheers guys

There is a cracking shot of Craig Bellamy celebrating his goal in the Sheffield Star (not that I'm saying yours isn't a cracking shot James ;)).

snap, im trying to locate a copy of Sundays News of the World, aparently it looks like mine from Burnley v Leicester penalty shot, but im not sure :s

There is a cracking shot of Craig Bellamy celebrating his goal in the Sheffield Star (not that I'm saying yours isn't a cracking shot James ;)).

Ah, if thats the jumping one, it's David Jones..he was sat right next to me. Mine's exactly the same. Only difference is most local/regional papers go for PA

Ah, if thats the jumping one, it's David Jones..he was sat right next to me. Mine's exactly the same. Only difference is most local/regional papers go for PA

Yes hes jumping in the air. There are 4 images from the game credited to Steve Uttley and PA.

The credit at the bottom says PA.

Excuse the dodgy look, I can't be bothered to walk across to the scanner, so took these on my phone instead.

CIMG0100-1.jpg

CIMG0101-1.jpg

Yes hes jumping in the air. There are 4 images from the game credited to Steve Uttley and PA.

Steve Uttley is the Doncaster Rovers Press/Media Manager, he does a fair bit of freelance for the papers as well.

You got a slightly different Star to me rmt1982 but the jumping/celebration shot is the same.

Try your local library - they will have copies of most of the nationals going back a couple of weeks.

Amusingly, Slough library had the Sun but not the Guardian, and Guildford library had the Guardian but not the Sun :D.

Amusingly, Slough library had the Sun but not the Guardian, and Guildford library had the Guardian but not the Sun :D.

Different class of customer :LOL:

Back