CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
... they can't resist 'em! :D

4336_7202198734b2b8aee96b31.jpg

4336_10642589484b2b8aec00a9b.jpg

4336_21108564414b2b8ae855a10.jpg

Fantastic shots but Number 3 for me - I can't resist the robins (y)

Lovely clear shots CT (y)

Thanks guys. Don't got no Goldfinches around here Ian. :crying:

Excellent detail CT.

Lovely shots fella :)

Thanks guys. Don't got no Goldfinches around here Ian. :crying:

neither did i till last week :) we had had the nyjer feeder out and topped up for the best part of nearly 4 weeks, then two finally arrived and are pretty much regular now - magic how they found it :)

drew

Lovely shots fella :)

neither did i till last week :) we had had the nyjer feeder out and topped up for the best part of nearly 4 weeks, then two finally arrived and are pretty much regular now - magic how they found it :)

drew

We had a Niger seed feeder out for months last year Drew - not a sign of a GF, although in fairness I've never seen one locally. My brother at Cannoock gets loads in his garden and Goldcrests. - I keep saying I'm gonna stake 'em out one of the days.

Last edited:
We had a Niger seed feeder out for months last year Drew - not a sign of a GF, although in fairness I've never seen one locally. My brother at Cannoock gets loads in his garden and Goldcrests. - I keep saying I'm gonna stake 'em out one of the days.

Nice shots, love the sparrow one.

We get a few Goldies here Cedric, but they will only go for the sunflower hearts, they do not touch the nyger seed. Yet at Belvide the Goldfinch are always on the nyger seed feeder :shrug:

... they can't resist 'em! :D

Neither can I Cedric, especially when you roast them :naughty: Lovely set with #1 being my choice on this occasion despite the Robin.

Back