Sunlight direction guide

Edit My Images
Yes
A few years ago, I found suncalc.net, it's an excellent site that shows the direction of sunlight and where the sun will be in the sky at any given point during the day, really handy for photography. Sadly, it doesn't look to be working any more, or at least the google maps part isn't working, do any of you have any alternative recommendations please?

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Only for phones tho. Can't see a thing on a sunnny day tiny screen.
I take a tablet out with me on photo days, got one of the Samsung Tab S2's when they were selling them off
Got the 8" model this time, more portable than the Original Tab S 10.5" I already have

Name
Trevor
Edit My Images
Yes
Only for phones tho. Can't see a thing on a sunnny day tiny screen.
Bigger phone maybe? New glasses? I need a big phone and glasses for just that reason. :rolleyes:

I use it on a tablet too - older Samsung ones can be picked up for £80.00 - £100.00. They certainly make it easier. (y)

Edit My Images
Yes
A few years ago, I found suncalc.net, it's an excellent site that shows the direction of sunlight and where the sun will be in the sky at any given point during the day, really handy for photography.
The sun is always in the east at 6.00 am, in the south at noon and in the west at 6.00 pm. It moves through 15º each hour. Why do you need a calculator?