sunpak

Edit My Images
No
Hi, new to the forum and to flash photography. Looking at a flash unit, sunpak pf30 or the cheap jessops 300. I am using a Canon 400d and require a flash with a little more power than the integral flash. Daughter is getting married soon so need to take some good pics. I cannot or will not justify the high cost of Canon units:(:(. So, any suggestions, thanks in advance.

I have the nikon version of the PZ40X, to be honest I don't use it but it seems an OK flash on the whole if a little plasticy and underpowered. Recycle times are slow but are improved with decent NIMH batteries.
If its all you can afford then i'm sure it would do the job in a push but the old saying applies "you get what you pay for!"

How far can you stretch? The sigma flashes represent very good value for money and offer plenty of power. Personally I wouldn't even take my camera to my daughters wedding thats the job I'd be paying the photographer for I'd want to enjoy the day.

Thanks, I understand about not taking a camera, but that`s just me wanting to do my own thing.

Back